Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: Getting Rid of My 914 Parts Stash
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
75R1
It's been a while since I've had a 914... I still have a stash of parts from 10 years of hoarding and working on five of these things. I'm finally at the point where I have the itch to save up for a new 914! With trying to save for a house, this is the best thing I can think of, haha! I'm looking to get rid of this stuff as a lot, so I think I'm pricing it accordingly, but let me know if I'm off! I don't really have a lot of time to be shipping this stuff out piece meal, but if someone realy needs a specific part, I'll look through my stuff. This is being offered up for local pickup only for $1,500. I hope someone could use this stuff for their build! I am located in southeast PA (19030).

- Primo upper and lower dash pad (No cracks) from a 1975 And almost complete interior less backpad and carpet
- Euro tail light housing and lenses
- Nice condition original steering wheel
- 2L GA code block and lots of engine tin (locked up, needs a new set of P&Cs and probably heads but also has a few A/C parts)
- Fuel injection bits (mostly off bus engines)
- a couple side shift transmissions, linkages, shifters
- Earlier silver button gauges
- Battery tray
- Engine cover with a perfect rain tray
- Targa top
- Koni gas-ajust rear struts with 180lb springs.
- Spare windshield
- Pre 75 Bumpers
- front suspension spindle to spindle and rear trailing arms.
- various bits of hardware, badges and knobs
- 1.7 and 2.0 exhaust hangers
- Light motors
- Various pieces of window glass and other sheet metal bits
- Early side mirror
- A couple gas tanks
- Pedal assemblies, axles, rotors, etc.
- Rebuildable caliper cores
- dust cover and weather resistant cover

Seriously too much stuff to remember and list... this is just the major stuff. All this and much more for $1500.
zixxv6
I am looking for engine tin in decent condition. Also 2.0 heat exchangers. Please let me know what you have. Thanks, Jim
9one4Fan
QUOTE(75R1 @ Feb 26 2013, 04:20 PM) *

It's been a while since I've had a 914... I still have a stash of parts from 10 years of hoarding and working on five of these things. I'm finally at the point where I have the itch to save up for a new 914! With trying to save for a house, this is the best thing I can think of, haha! I'm looking to get rid of this stuff as a lot, so I think I'm pricing it accordingly, but let me know if I'm off! I don't really have a lot of time to be shipping this stuff out piece meal, but if someone realy needs a specific part, I'll look through my stuff. This is being offered up for local pickup only for $1,500. I hope someone could use this stuff for their build! I am located in southeast PA (19030).

- Primo upper and lower dash pad (No cracks) from a 1975 And almost complete interior less backpad and carpet
- 2L GA code block and lots of engine tin (locked up, needs a new set of P&Cs and probably heads but also has a few A/C parts)
- Battery tray
- Targa top
- Spare windshield
- Pre 75 Bumpers
- Light motors
- Early side mirror
- A couple gas tanks

Seriously too much stuff to remember and list... this is just the major stuff. All this and much more for $1500.

Hi, looking for decent chrome front bumper and any alloy wheels. Do you have these? Thanks
9one4Fan
would like the side view mirror as well. Thanks

Ok, can't resist the Euro tail lights as well.
Erben914
Pm sent for the dash koni's and lenses
johnpierre
PM sent
Jgilliam914
Im looking for the rollbar interior piece and the and the 2 side B pillar where the useless coat hanger piece is.
rgolia
PM sent
02loftsmoor
PM sent Wes
kid914
PM sent!
warpig
I am interested in the bumpers, battery tray and lenses. wub.gif
Peter's 1975 914
Interested in the dash. Reviewing your add, looks like you have a 1975 914 dash in good condition? How much just for the dash? Also how much for the chrome side mirror? and if you have it also interested in the driver's side sun visor?

Thank you

Peter
OU8AVW
He wants to sell all of it for $1500.
Please read the ad dry.gif
9one4Fan
QUOTE(75R1 @ Feb 26 2013, 04:20 PM) *

- Battery tray
- Targa top
- Spare windshield
- Pre 75 Bumpers
- Light motors
- Early side mirror
- A couple gas tanks

OK, too new to the site to figure out PM.......interested in everything. Please contact me. 989-six hundred-0572. Cash in hand.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.