Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Engine Gasket Set
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
dfelz
Pelican does not give any information and it is kind of annoying. So i am unsure exactly what i will be getting and what other things i will need to order...
AA Performance Parts has one for $30 more, but they show a picture and description of exactly what you get. I am showing the picture from AA performance, can anyone vouch for the pelican one and tell me if it includes all the things shown in AAs package.

Thanks

IPB Image
Cap'n Krusty
QUOTE(dfelz @ Feb 26 2013, 04:28 PM) *

Pelican does not give any information and it is kind of annoying. So i am unsure exactly what i will be getting and what other things i will need to order...
AA Performance Parts has one for $30 more, but they show a picture and description of exactly what you get. I am showing the picture from AA performance, can anyone vouch for the pelican one and tell me if it includes all the things shown in AAs package.

Thanks

IPB Image

Well, they're most likely to be Elring or Goetze, and there are really only 3 varieties for the 914; 1.7, 1.8, 1nd 2.0. None include the 2 crankshaft seals in the original package, so those have to be ordered separately.

The Cap'n
Mark Henry
I'd say it's the exact same set and they both state the main and nose seals are not included.
It's the standard set that's been available for decades, they are complete.
dfelz
Alright thanks for the input guys.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.