Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB - Mallory Unilite Distributor gray advance spring
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Speedster Mike
Has anyone got a extra or spare gray advance spring for a Mallory Unilite distributor that I can buy. I really don't want to buy a whole spring kit when I just need 1 spring! Any help would be greatly appreciated.

thanks , Mike ......502-797-7636
yeahmag
I've called Mallory themselves and have had excellant service in the past. Give them a ring and see if they can hook you up.
Speedster Mike
QUOTE(yeahmag @ Feb 27 2013, 10:16 AM) *

I've called Mallory themselves and have had excellant service in the past. Give them a ring and see if they can hook you up.

Yes very nice people. But they said that they could not sell 1 little spring by it self. Said I would have to buy the whole spring advance kit with about 12 springs in it and a cost around $40.00. + shipping. they said that they could'nt even ship 1 spring because it would'nt be feesable!.....I said just throw it in a envelope and send it. They said can't do it. I just need 1 little 50 cent spring! Anyone have an extra one I can buy...you name the price.

thanks, Mike
yeahmag
Might hit up Len Hoffman and Racer Chris and see if they have any spares.

-Aaron
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.