Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Fs Huge Inventory Of 914 parts
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Pages: 1, 2
sebring66
Just added a Huge inventory to my collection of 914 parts, Chances are if you need it I have it. I will be posting individual pictures with Pricing soon but it might take me a while to go through all of it so I though Id just show you good people what Im working with. Please contact me if your looking for something I just might have it and would be happy to Look and even happier to get ride of some of it.

914 seats
IPB Image

Gear boxes and Trans Cases-
IPB Image

Many Door to chose From
IPB Image
mr914
smilie_pokal.gif You have more than I do first.gif

Any 6 cylinder parts, engines and conversion parts?
5 bolt setup for front or rear?
Any early interior?

I'm looking for a tow hook and a foot rest for a 70-71
rgolia
sail trim (in good condition) and a tow hook
Mblizzard
You sir may have a serious problem with parts! You have a good center console with gauges,complete 1.8 wire harness, or rear window chrome?
euro911
Is this from an episode of 'Storage Wars'? laugh.gif
dfelz
wow, thats a lot f parts!!

I am looking for a DS seat mount like whats pictured below.

IPB Image

I also see in your pile the abs rockers for a flared care with the porsche letters embossed, i might be interested in those.

Let me know, thanks!
sebring66
Hello David,
I know for sure that I do have at least 1 DS seat mount like the one your looking for there might be more Im still sorting today, Ill get back to you tomorrow with more details.

THanks
Josh@carreraparts

QUOTE(dfelz @ Feb 27 2013, 02:12 PM) *

IPB Image

I also see in your pile the abs rockers for a flared care with the porsche letters embossed, i might be interested in those.

Let me know, thanks!

sebring66
Not yet but here hoping!! haha shades.gif

QUOTE(euro911 @ Feb 27 2013, 02:06 PM) *

Is this from an episode of 'Storage Wars'? laugh.gif

sebring66
haha that I do. Im not to sure about the center console or the wire harness but Im Pretty sure I do have the window chrome, Ill get back to you when Im done going through the lot of it.

QUOTE(Mblizzard @ Feb 27 2013, 02:00 PM) *

You sir may have a serious problem with parts! You have a good center console with gauges,complete 1.8 wire harness, or rear window chrome?

sebring66
Might have the sail trim, Ill get back to you when Im finish going through it all THanks

QUOTE(rgolia @ Feb 27 2013, 01:45 PM) *

sail trim (in good condition) and a tow hook

sebring66
Haha thank you good sir

I do have very little 6 parts and engine parts. Anything specific your looking for?
Also Yes I so have the 5 bold for the front and rear, Ill pull em out n get you some pics. And yes I do have some interior stuff Ill also pull that stuff n get some pics too.

QUOTE(mr914 @ Feb 27 2013, 01:27 PM) *

Any early interior?

falconfp2001
I'd like to come by and look at your collection of Transmissions?

Thanks

Frank
1973Porsche
Do you have chrome mirrors?
euro911
... I am looking for a DS seat mount like whats pictured below.

IPB Image

Just an FYI, that pic is of a passenger side mount ...
BarberDave
smilie_pokal.gif

I am also interested in the console and all related parts !!

slap.gif
dknechtly
Hi, any brown seat bottoms? - thx
danimal16
Email Sent.

Thanks

DanB
sebring66
How many can I put you down for?? haha Heres what we have 5 passengers and 1 drivers.

IPB Image

IPB Image

Let me know, thanks!

specialk22
Looking for door pockets and pulls (drivers and passenger) for an early car and the rear trunk pad.
Also looking for early fog lights and brackets for a 1970.
In line for sail trim and tow hook too.
Thank you Sir.
sebring66
Hello,
Try sending you email again because I dont think I recieved it.
Thanks,
Josh

QUOTE(danimal16 @ Feb 28 2013, 06:54 AM) *

Email Sent.

Thanks

DanB

Nor.Cal.914
Do you have the rear linkage plastic boot/cover for a sideshift transmission? Please let me know! Thanks!

-Chris
dfelz
I'll take the driver side one! PM me with your price, i am local so i will pick it up, hopefully this weekend if your available.

I am also interested in fog lights for an early (71) car, i have the brackets. let me know if you have a set.

thanks!

QUOTE(sebring66 @ Feb 28 2013, 02:11 PM) *

How many can I put you down for?? haha Heres what we have 5 passengers and 1 drivers.

IPB Image

IPB Image

Let me know, thanks!

abes914
do you have heat exchanger that will fit 73 1.7 muffler?
i am also local and maybe just around your area (cherry and del amo)
SirAndy
QUOTE(sebring66 @ Feb 27 2013, 01:17 PM) *
Just added a Huge inventory to my collection of 914 parts

Did that include the VIN numbers of some of the victims?

If so, please add them to our database and marked them off as "dead? crushed? cut up? rusted away? ":
http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?act=membervins

beerchug.gif
vinniedatorch
anybody know which trans would have good gearing for a V8 install and do you have one in that pile of gearboxes?
sebring66
Hey Chris,
Im pretty sure we do have some, I just cant locate them at moment, I will make a note of it and get back to you with a pic and a price one I come across some.
Thanks
Josh@carreraparts

QUOTE(Nor.Cal.914 @ Feb 28 2013, 02:43 PM) *

Do you have the rear linkage plastic boot/cover for a sideshift transmission? Please let me know! Thanks!

-Chris

sebring66
Hello,
Yes Im positive I do have at least one, Since your local do you wanna stop by and Check everything out Ill give you a good deal. Our address is 3355 East Spring St. Hangar 11, Long Beach CA 90806 very close to you. Phone number is6267657073 please call before hand and let us know you coming

QUOTE(abes914 @ Feb 28 2013, 04:53 PM) *

do you have heat exchanger that will fit 73 1.7 muffler?
i am also local and maybe just around your area (cherry and del amo)

sebring66
Hmmm not too sure but Ill get back to you if I come across any.
Thanks,
Josh@carreraparts

QUOTE(vinniedatorch @ Feb 28 2013, 10:12 PM) *

anybody know which trans would have good gearing for a V8 install and do you have one in that pile of gearboxes?

Nor.Cal.914
Perfect, thank you!

-Chris

QUOTE(sebring66 @ Mar 1 2013, 10:43 AM) *

Hey Chris,
Im pretty sure we do have some, I just cant locate them at moment, I will make a note of it and get back to you with a pic and a price one I come across some.
Thanks
Josh@carreraparts

-Chris

worn
Do you have exhaust for 73-74 2.0? 53711
xsurfer
I'm looking for the white oval cover that protects the shift linkage at the firewall. My car came with a hole melted into the cover.
No Hurry engine is out for a while.

Thanks,

QUOTE(sebring66 @ Feb 27 2013, 01:17 PM) *

Just added a Huge inventory to my collection of 914 parts, Chances are if you need it I have it. I will be posting individual pictures with Pricing soon but it might take me a while to go through all of it so I though Id just show you good people what Im working with. Please contact me if your looking for something I just might have it and would be happy to Look and even happier to get ride of some of it.

914 seats

Gear boxes and Trans Cases-

Many Door to chose From

ndfrigi
I have visited Scott's warehouse (Hanger in Long Beach Airport) and indeed he has a lot of very good used parts for 914 that he just purchased. Scott is a very nice guy, humble and easy to talk with. His warehouse has a large volume of inventory for 911 parts.
Anyway, I took a video of his warehouse but I don't know what happen to the video I have taken. I'll be visiting his warehouse again and hoping to take a lot of pictures and share it to the 914world members. If you able to visit his warehouse, you will amaze on his different cars (one 914 set-up for racing is just hanging on one of his lifter).

Thanks again Scott and God bless you and your business!

Noel
Daiberl
Email send, looking for nice SS Heat Exchangers for the 2.0.
budk
How about a couple of rust free, late model doors?
euro911
QUOTE(sebring66 @ Feb 28 2013, 02:11 PM) *

IPB Image
That's 5 driver side and one passenger side in the pic.

How much are hangers leasing for there?

... idea.gif
sebring66
Hey Noel, Thanks for the Kind words, We look forward to seeing you again soon and it was a pleasure doing business with you

Thanks again

QUOTE(ndfrigi @ Mar 2 2013, 01:17 PM) *

I have visited Scott's warehouse (Hanger in Long Beach Airport) and indeed he has a lot of very good used parts for 914 that he just purchased. Scott is a very nice guy, humble and easy to talk with. His warehouse has a large volume of inventory for 911 parts.
Anyway, I took a video of his warehouse but I don't know what happen to the video I have taken. I'll be visiting his warehouse again and hoping to take a lot of pictures and share it to the 914world members. If you able to visit his warehouse, you will amaze on his different cars (one 914 set-up for racing is just hanging on one of his lifter).

Thanks again Scott and God bless you and your business!

Noel

sebring66
Hello yes we do, we have late models with the rails inside, and adjusters and late model doors that are empty inside. which are you looking for exactly? Heres a pic
were asking $150 for the emptys and $200 for the ones with rails and adjuster.

IPB Image

QUOTE(budk @ Mar 2 2013, 07:03 PM) *

How about a couple of rust free, late model doors?

ScoopLV
I'd like to buy an AMCO aftermarket center console, an original tool kit, and the manual for a 1974 1.8 if you have them.

Hawk
QUOTE(mr914 @ Feb 27 2013, 04:27 PM) *

Any early interior?

For you buddy, I have a free foot rest waiting with mounting ring. De nada. smile.gif
Dasnowman
Looking for 71 d jet throttle body to air (oilbath) cleaner and everything in between.

70-71 foot rest and door panel for pass side.

How much for side shifter tranny and all linkage to convert from tail.

Need early mirrors for both sides in good shape with hardware.

sebring66
Hello yes I believe we do, Ill try to get some pics and prices up for you 2day.

QUOTE(dknechtly @ Feb 28 2013, 05:44 AM) *

Highland
Wondering about pricing for a side-shift transmission. also sent a pm.

thanks.
euro911
QUOTE(dknechtly @ Feb 28 2013, 05:44 AM) *
After riding in a 350HP Subi conversion, I do laugh.gif
sebring66
Hello Im sure we have all these things in your list but I thought Id take some time out form sorting parts to post some pics of our complete side shift tranny..we asking $600 .
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image

QUOTE(Dasnowman @ Mar 4 2013, 08:46 PM) *

Looking for 71 d jet throttle body to air (oilbath) cleaner and everything in between.

sebring66
Hey Chris, yes we do have one for $30.00 Pic is below
IPB Image

IPB Image

-Chris

jpapatrout
Hi, looking for hose (appx 7/8", 13 inches long) from oil filler to throttle body for 74 1.8
sebring66
Is this what your Looking For
IPB Image

Dasnowman
QUOTE(sebring66 @ Mar 8 2013, 11:50 AM) *

IPB Image

Yes I think so my car didn't come with it so I haven't seen one yet..lol how much you looking for it?
sebring66
QUOTE(Dasnowman @ Mar 11 2013, 11:49 PM) *

QUOTE(sebring66 @ Mar 8 2013, 11:50 AM) *

IPB Image

Yes I think so my car didn't come with it so I haven't seen one yet..lol how much you looking for it?

$85 with tubes, $80 for the one without, If you want one send me your shipping info in a PM and ill give you a shipping quote.
Thanks,
Josh
Racing916
Hi,

Do you have a "T" gear set available from one of those 901 trans?

Thanks,
Steve
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.