Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Free: Tranny Shift Selector O-Ring
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Mblizzard
I have been going through my 1975 replacing seals on things that leak. I was able to find most o-rings easily but could not find the shift selector o-ring seal. So I found a place to buy it other than a parts place. A pack of 10 was only $2.80. Anyone need one of the eight remaining? Let me know.
euro911
Hey Mike, I could use at least one (if not two) confused24.gif
Mblizzard
QUOTE(euro911 @ Feb 27 2013, 07:34 PM) *

Hey Mike, I could use at least one (if not two) confused24.gif

Send me your address and I will drop the in the mail.
euro911
Cool smile.gif
Mblizzard
Last call! I still have several of these if anyone is interested. Not a huge freebie but seeing I put 2 quarts of oil in my tranny that had leaked out past this seal. It might be something to have on hand.
tweet
I'd appreciate one as well. How do I pay you for the shipping?
Mblizzard
QUOTE(tweet @ Mar 17 2013, 06:40 PM) *

I'd appreciate one as well. How do I pay you for the shipping?

They are small. Will fit in standard letter. Send me your address and I will mail it to you. I have gotten some wonderful support from people at 914 world so I think I can pass this along and cover the postage. This is just the outer o-ring not the internal seal that requires removal selector from the rod.

http://www.pelicanparts.com/techarticles/9...select_seal.htm
zixxv6
QUOTE(Mblizzard @ Mar 17 2013, 08:20 PM) *

Last call! I still have several of these if anyone is interested. Not a huge freebie but seeing I put 2 quarts of oil in my tranny that had leaked out past this seal. It might be something to have on hand.

I would be interested in a couple if there are any left as I have two transmissions I will need to be going through. I really appreciate it.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.