Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: ws91420
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
ws91420
This is posted by Welby's wife. I am very saddened to say that Welby passed away yesterday from a massive heart attack. I know that some of you know him well and I wanted to let you all know. We are having a memorial service, for any members in the Fredericksburg area, at Mullins and Thompson Funeral Home on Rt 1 on Saturday @ 11am. There will also be a visitation on Friday night from 6-8pm. Thank you to all of his friends on the board for being wonderful open friends to my husband.
Mike Bellis
Very sorry for your loss.

These are sad times in the 914 world. sad.gif
KaptKaos
So sorry for your loss. Our condolences. You're in our prayers.
zymurgist
Oh no! sad.gif

I'm very sorry for your loss, Anjie.
type47
Condolences, you and yours are in our prayers.
scotty b
I'm so sorry to hear this Angie. sad.gif
MoveQik
sad.gif
saigon71
Anjie:

I am so sorry for your loss. sad.gif I got to know Welby through the ECC at Matts and Hershey events. He was a good guy. My condolences to you and your family.

RIP Welby

Bob

ConeDodger
Wow... Sad days in 914World. So sorry for your loss.
plas76targa
Angie, that is sad news. Prayers for you and Jimmy. We've all had a lot of fun together in this 914 world. rest in peace, Welby.
VaccaRabite
Anji, so sorry to hear this news. Thank you for letting us know about it. You have all my best wishes. We will miss him.
Zach
BajaXJ92
Awful news, very sorry for your loss Angie sad.gif

RIP Welby.
pcar916
Thanks for the news and sorry to hear it. He's free. Hope the best for you.
Mark Henry
I'm so sorry for your loss.

I didn't personally know Welby, but there has been a bad streak here lately, I just hate these threads.
Please, everyone reading this take care of yourselves and try to make healthy choices. I know some things are beyond our control, but taking care of your and yours health is your number one priority in life.
zymurgist
I'll miss talking Star Trek with Welby. Too many of those weird people who aren't into Trek. wink.gif
Sorry to hear....RIP
Tom_T
Condolences to you and the family & friends.
SirAndy
sad.gif The last 6 month have been a rough patch with all the Members lost ...
TJB/914
QUOTE(Mark Henry @ Feb 28 2013, 11:13 AM) *

I'm so sorry for your loss.

I didn't personally know Welby, but there has been a bad streak here lately, I just hate these threads.
Please, everyone reading this take care of yourselves and try to make healthy choices. I know some things are beyond our control, but taking care of your and yours health is your number one priority in life.

agree.gif
Condolences to the Welby family. Our 914 family will miss him.
Tom
JRust
I never had the pleasure of meeting Welby. I've come to know him a bit on the board. So sorry for your loss sad.gif . You & your family will be in my prayers through this difficult time
Slink
You have my condolences.
flipb
I'm so sorry for your loss. I met Welby once or twice at area events. A great presence at events and on the World board.

ThePaintedMan
I never met Welby, but he sounded like a great person. My thoughts are with you and your family, and know that he has touched many other lives here as well.
jeeperjohn56
Sorry for your loss, my prayers go out to your family he will be missed by all. John sad.gif
flippa
Our thoughts & prayers are with you and your family.
bob
Sorry to hear about this... my condolences to his family. I met with Welby a few times at his mom's house in Leesburg to trade parts.... he was a good guy and will be missed for sure...

-bob
Cairo94507
Sad news just keep coming. Condolences to you and your family.
Dr Evil
Holy shit, sorry Anjie sad.gif

Let us know if we can help.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.