Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Decisions, decisions
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
euro911
Two friends are having Open Houses on Friday:

John Willhoit’s Open House, Friday – March 1st, 2013

Willhoit Auto Restorations, 1360 Gladys Avenue, Long Beach, CA 90804 is having an open house on Friday, March 1st, 2013. The phone number for John's shop, which specializes in prize-winning 356 restorations, is 562-439-3333. You can find directions to John's shop on his web site, www.willhoitautorestoration.com/

Steve Hogue Enterprises Open House, Friday – March 1st, 2013

Steve Hogue Enterprises, will have an Open House, also Friday, March 1st, 8am until 4pm. The address is 22416 S. Normandie Avenue, Unit D, Torrance, CA 90502. Phone is 310-787-1001. Steve will have a lot of projects in the shop. Please check what Steve is up to at his website, www.stevehogueenterprises.com

Maybe I'll go to both smile.gif
KaptKaos
Oooo!!!

I am off on Friday. Can I tag along?
euro911
Thinking of hitting John's place first, then swinging back up this way to Steve's since he's closer to home.
Tom_T
FWIW - Sierra Madre Collection up in Pasadena has one tomorrow too - offering 10% off in-store, if you guys need any parts there.

They'll also be at the Sun swap, but not with the discount I presume.
euro911
Drank too much Nyquil last night and woke up late this AM - only made it to Steve's shop dry.gif

Click to view attachment

Some of my brother's 'old school' friends were there

Click to view attachment

ISO GRIFFO (I was able to see the repairs on this from start to finish)

Click to view attachment

Peter worked many long nights on this car, hand fabricating the entire nose section. He fab'd this fuel filler box two or three times before he was satisfied

Click to view attachment

'51 Glockler clone (limited to only 10 builds - order yours now) shades.gif ... I have a pre-A transaxle for one of these sitting around here somewhere

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

My early 911 will be looking like this in the near future

Click to view attachment

One 914 showed up ... has a 400 SBC w/ a 930 trans aktion035.gif ... The owner, Larry, said "Big difference from my 356" laugh.gif

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.