Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New member
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Black22
Slight Porsche content.

This is my 5, almost 6 month old boy Katin in the 914 for the first time! He loved it! He was born on 9/08/12. I tried to make my wife wait until 9/14 confused24.gif

In the second pic you can see how big this kid is...yes he is only 5 1/2 months old! Maybe he won't be able to fit in a teener when it's time. sad.gif

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment

PS: I drove the teener to work today! driving.gif
Elliot Cannon
What a great looking boy. Now, pay close attention and take lots of pictures because in about 2 months he's going to be in High School. lol-2.gif
JawjaPorsche
Nice pictures! Can't start on their love for 914's too soon! I agree above, they grow up so fast!
Drums66
.....Nice boy!.....Your ride is very similar to my old 75'(is it factory black?)
welcome.png bye1.gif
JRust
QUOTE(Elliot Cannon @ Feb 28 2013, 10:38 AM) *

What a great looking boy. Now, pay close attention and take lots of pictures because in about 2 months he's going to be in High School. lol-2.gif

Man thats the truth. My twin girls graduate in a couple months. Can't believe they are off to college so soon sad.gif . Enjoy every second with him. It goes by way to damn fast. Luckily my son is only 14 so I have a few years before I am an empty nester biggrin.gif . It is good to hook them early though evilgrin.gif . That kids life with 914's is already a lock piratenanner.gif
Kaduku
Cute!!!!!!

I also love your seats. They look very comfortable.

DRPHIL914
QUOTE(Elliot Cannon @ Feb 28 2013, 01:38 PM) *

welcome.png agree.gif Graduating from college (as is my boy in 2 months!) , congrats, and enjoy, the time goes by fast!!
Rotary'14
Hey Mike,,,
Nice looking boy!! Congrats to you.

-Robert
greenie
Awesome pics!

Always love your boy even when he is not lovable, spend lot's of time with him, they do grow up way to fast!

Congratulations you are a very lucky man!
tscrihfield
Nice ride and love your sons name! Good Gaelic name.

That car looks like a show piece any exterior photos?
76-914
You need to feed that boy, Mike. lol-2.gif
Chris H.
welcome.png

Black22
Thanks guys! I'm trying to spark his interests early! I have GREAT memories of my dad and I building my first engine and car. I hope I can do the same for my boy. smile.gif

av-943.gif I can see it already speeding by Elliot!

QUOTE(Drums66 @ Feb 28 2013, 11:55 AM) *

.....Nice boy!.....Your ride is very similar to my old 75'(is it factory black?)
welcome.png bye1.gif

It's a factory Olympic Blue car that the PO sprayed a Gunpowder Grey. I like it and resprayed the same color. It looks grey at certain angles and black at others.

QUOTE(tscrihfield @ Feb 28 2013, 07:15 PM) *

Nice ride and love your sons name! Good Gaelic name.

That car looks like a show piece any exterior photos?

Thank you! Here's a couple to show how the car color changes:
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment

QUOTE(76-914 @ Mar 1 2013, 08:04 AM) *

You need to feed that boy, Mike. lol-2.gif

av-943.gif Yeah right Kent. This boy is already eating me out of house and home!
Ferg
Wow, LOVE the color!
euro911
... and asking for the car keys shades.gif
Ian Stott
Great looking car, love the colour, happy little guy with his Dad is a priceless pic! Congrats on both!

Ian Stott
Moncton
Canada
Tom_T
Nice 914 - start 'em young!
welcome.png
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.