Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Sometimes its the little things!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Ductech
So here I was minding my own biz.... holiganing around in a parking lot when all out of no-where comes this nails on a chalk board squeel from my drivers side front wheel...
Lucky for me, I was all of three blocks from home. I limp home, wondering the whole time if ill be causing more damage to whatever is making this god awful noise... I get home. And immediately freak out and put the car up in its second home state( the Jack stands) and Investigate!

And to my amazement its the stupidest thing... And had nothing to do with anything I did..Click to view attachment

(granted I pulled the guard back a hair, once I got the phone out)

Lesson learned.. Don't freak the small stuff. Another block or two and that sucker would have jumped out.. but I digress it gives me the chance to check bearing play.
messix

oh wait thats that other place
Ductech
Yeah... Here's some octo header action for the motor head in all of us..Click to view attachment

Finally got my turbo setup kinda going... and got that awful noisey valve train all figured out... it purrs more now.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.