Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS; Original Restored CA 914/6
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
JimmyG
Hi All,
After thinking about this for a year or two, I finally decided that I am going to sell my original 6. It is a 1970 #1800 that I picked up in Burlingame, CA in 2003. It has a competely built 3.0L and a tranny to match in the car right now. Very Fast! Basically a correction that the factory didn't do without altering the car. Also have the original COA number match engine disassembled. I have it all ready for reassembly, just don't have time to do it. Also,l went to DR. Evil's tranny clinic at AA and totallly restored the original tranny. Still have all original engine, tranny, axles, steel wheels, basically everything to make this car absolutely original.

I have many pictures on flicker and a word document describing details of resto . If you are seriously interested, please send me a PM at jjemg at bellsouth dot net. Please don't make a lowball offer. I am offering car, two sets of wheels, two engines/trannies . I love this car and hate to see it go!

$45K

Thanks!

Jimmy

Click to view attachment
Jgilliam914
Nicely done! Good Luck with the Sale!!
JimmyG
SOLD! pending payment
pete000
Should have started bidding at 100K !

Wow the nice ones go fast !
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.