Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Engine Stand Holder
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Gregor
I am selling a 6 month old, (only once used) nearly brand new Engine stand holder. It is in mint condition as you can see from the pix.

I purchased it in Fall last year (2012) new from Pelican Parts for 270$ and used it to rebuild a 2.0L 911 engine to be dropped into my 914.

asking 135$
either pick up locally (Long Island, NY) or shipping extra.
I take Paypal or check

Below is the description from Pelican:

This fixture is made of heavy-duty steel, and has five arms that can support the full weight of even a complete 930 motor with fuel injection and exhaust!
This engine holding fixture can be used with the yokes on most regular engine stands, or you can use the Heavy Duty Clamp which will allow you to bolt the stand to a sturdy (very, very sturdy) table top. The diameter of the shaft is 60mm.

This engine holding fixture will fit any model 911/964/993, 912, 356, 930, 914 and any air-cooled VW engine. Also fits 996/997 Turbo Engines including GT2 & GT3.

IPB Image

http://www.aeroyacht.com/wp-content/upload.../03/photo-2.jpg

http://www.aeroyacht.com/wp-content/upload.../03/photo-3.jpg

picture of my car: (I won the 2011 Targa Newfoundland)
IPB Image

euro911
PM sent
Black22
Dang it Mark! Do you have the Classified listings hooked to a buzzer in your behind!?! blink.gif You always get the jump on the good stuff! hissyfit.gif

lol-2.gif You're going to need a bigger shop! av-943.gif
euro911
laugh.gif

My cold kicked back in last night, so I've been camping out at the PC most of the day ...

idea.gif The buzzer sounds like a good idea, but that's sandbox material shades.gif

laugh.gif
NORD

If Mark backs out let me know. I'll take it!!!! driving.gif
euro911
Fat chance of that happening ... laugh.gif
mepstein
Gregor - Show & tell us more about the car. Please. Thanks, Mark
Black22
QUOTE(euro911 @ Mar 3 2013, 11:18 PM) *

Fat chance of that happening ... laugh.gif

av-943.gif Get better soon Mark!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.