Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SOLD: PAYMENT PENDING: FS: 4 Fuch's, 5 lug 16X6 pair & 16X7 pair. All 4 $1000
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
pnewman

SOLD: PAYMENT PENDING

WILL SHIP

I have 4 Fuch's 5 luggers

2 each 16X6
2 each 16x7
center caps included
alloy lug nuts included

The only imperfection of note on the outside of the rims was some minor rash to the polished ring of one rim (shown in a picture below.) It looks like it could be polished smooth without an issue.

Includes tires (I can have them removed for shipping at cost.)

The rears have plenty of tread. The fronts are getting close.

Bridgestone RE71
225/50ZR16
205/55ZR16

of course pick up is preferred but.
Will cooperate with shipping.

PM me if interested.

Happiness smile.gif
DRPHIL914
I am interested but not sure the 7" will fit on my narrow body car- right now I have 8 spoke EMPI with 195/55 on there and its tight. I'm not sure how much difference there is in the set back etc -
if they are still available in a month I may consider it.
pnewman
QUOTE(Philip W. @ Mar 11 2013, 07:35 PM) *

I am interested but not sure the 7" will fit on my narrow body car- right now I have 8 spoke EMPI with 195/55 on there and its tight. I'm not sure how much difference there is in the set back etc -
if they are still available in a month I may consider it.

I am currently running 17X7 Cup II's on all four corners with a narrow body 914 (w/ rolled fender lip.) I have had absolutely no rubbing. So 17X7 rims will fit a narrow body w/ rolled fender lip given the right spacer offset combination. I am not sure about the two tires mounted on the 7" rims fitting however.
brant
not with 225 tires
DRPHIL914

PM sent- shades.gif

Phil
pnewman
SOLD: Payment Pending
billh1963
Phil actually spent some money?...wow.... poke.gif biggrin.gif
DRPHIL914
QUOTE(billh1963 @ Mar 13 2013, 09:54 PM) *

Phil actually spent some money?...wow.... poke.gif biggrin.gif

Nope-I missed out- someone else got them- well-I am next in line i think , so maybe if the othr guy would decide to pass, or not pay - I just couldn't decide if I should take a chance on the 7" rims fitting.

DRPHIL914
popcorn[1].gif
Did your other buyer come thru with payment?
If not I am 4 hours from you for one more day before going back to South Carolina.
poke.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.