Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Porsche parts
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Tyler_TheMan_93
where is a good place to get parts for the 76' 914 2.0?
Steve
New parts GPR, Pelican or Automotion. Used parts our classified section
rnellums
QUOTE(Tyler_TheMan_93 @ Mar 3 2013, 09:08 PM) *

where is a good place to get parts for the 76' 914 2.0?

posting want ads in the classifieds section of this site is the cheapest way. New parts ate available at pelicanparts.com or google automobile Atlanta, but be sure to compare prices. If you need work done professionally look up Brad Mayeur at 914LTD. He is in Peoria Il, and is honest and reliable.
JawjaPorsche
Auto Atlanta has those hard to find parts.
Tyler_TheMan_93
QUOTE(JawjaPorsche @ Mar 3 2013, 06:15 PM) *

Auto Atlanta has those hard to find parts.

thanks, autoatlanta has a lot of parts!
rnellums
Before you buy anything, tell me what you are looking for. I have a few boxes of parts in trying to give away to a good home.
Tyler_TheMan_93
QUOTE(rnellums @ Mar 3 2013, 06:24 PM) *

Before you buy anything, tell me what you are looking for. I have a few boxes of parts in trying to give away to a good home.

ill let you know. im not buying anything yet, i just wanted to know of a site for when i do need something. but ill let you know what i need first.
Mike Bellis
agree.gif

GPR has good prices and service. And they're members. And they are close to me! (sort of)

I don't use them enough...
Tyler_TheMan_93
QUOTE(kg6dxn @ Mar 3 2013, 06:45 PM) *

agree.gif

GPR has good prices and service. And they're members. And they are close to me! (sort of)

GPR was hard to navigate
Mike Bellis
QUOTE(Tyler_TheMan_93 @ Mar 3 2013, 07:15 PM) *

QUOTE(kg6dxn @ Mar 3 2013, 06:45 PM) *

agree.gif

GPR was hard to navigate

You need to call for best results.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.