Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: Misc. Parts
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
skeates
Hi all, this is an initial batch of miscellaneous parts for sale. Some of the stuff I kinda guessed on re: fair prices, so everything is negotiable:

- Clutch pressure plate: $65
- Heater Flapper boxes: $35 each or $60 for both SOLD
- Owners manuals (rough cond.): $15 each or $20 for both
- Mass Airflow meter: $65?
- Everything else: $9.14
- Valve Covers SOLD
- Fuel Pump PENDING
- MAF Hose PENDING

If you need a closer pic send me a pm. Thanks!

Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment
72914S
How much to send the fuel pressure gauge?
dfelz
What are the two small gauges in the second picture? could we get a close up of those, and i am guessing those fall under the "$9.14" category since not specifically listed...

Thanks, and just saw you updated you build thread, glad to see you getting back at it!
skeates
@ 72914S: The shipping looks like it'll be around $15 via UPS ground (unless you know of a cheaper option). I calculated using a random Zip in Pensacola, FL. PM me with an address and I can give you an exact number.

@ dfelz: Thanks for the encouragement! I've been slogging along as time permits, but I've been terrible at updating my build thread. The two gauges are both VDO. One is a temp gauge and the other pressure. Yea, they are both listed at $9.14

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
02loftsmoor
PM sent Wes
walterolin
I'll take the two flapper boxes for $60 if they are still available.

PM sent

Olin
skeates
icon_bump.gif
SchantzMD
PM sent
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.