Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: bay area 914 sightings thread
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
L8Apex
Saturday, 10am May 17th,

680 north, light blue teener, with match painted wing. looked like you were wearing sunglasses. cool_shades.gif
anthony
I saw a nice looking yellow 914 with polished Fuchs yesterday going down the San Pablo Dam Road towards El Sobrante.
Bleyseng
The blue teener was Brad driving his blue 916 that is always hidden. The wing is something he is testing out for track use.
L8Apex
I saw a yellow one a few months back, (for the roadglue drive thing probably). yellow with PORSCHE script on the sides, parked at Golfland in Milpitas.

Also, my friend's neighbor has a faded red/maroon one parked outside in Milpitas also. blue license plates.

identify yourselves!
Jenny
Mine's the orange one parked in cupertino close to IHOP in Santa Clara. I know you've seen me sitting in the driveway pretending to drive. cool.gif

Jen
Demick
Whose red 914 is often parked at the Lockheed light rail station in Sunnyvale at N. Mathilda and 5th?

I see it out my window all the time - it's out there right now. Anyone on this list?

Demick
'74 2.0
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.