Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OBX RACING HEADERS
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
nsr-jamie
Been doing some searching around for some parts and came accross this OBX racing header set that I have never seen or heard of before. It looks good, made of stainless and they say its tuned for performance and the price is good too...just curious if others are using this system and how well it works and if you are happy with it...also what about a muffler??? I am tired of my old Bursch muffler and am leaning towards headers as my heater boxes are toast anyway.....

IPB Image
Black22
Seach OBX here. NOT GOOD.
VaccaRabite
Total shit. They dont even come close to fitting with out major rework by the customer.
audio_file
QUOTE(nsr-jamie @ Mar 4 2013, 07:46 PM) *

Been doing some searching around for some parts and came accross this OBX racing header set that I have never seen or heard of before. It looks good, made of stainless and they say its tuned for performance and the price is good too...just curious if others are using this system and how well it works and if you are happy with it...also what about a muffler??? I am tired of my old Bursch muffler and am leaning towards headers as my heater boxes are toast anyway.....

IPB Image

The general opinion of the OBX isn't a good one, they don't ever seem to fit correctly without major modifications.

Good aftermarket options for headers and mufflers are available from TANGERINE RACING biggrin.gif Triad West Performance, Kerry Hunter (if he still builds them) and a few others.
For a good deal, you can check out the classified section here, something always pops up!

Chris
Woody
Run away. Complete junk. Will not fit.
Woody
QUOTE(audio_file @ Mar 4 2013, 09:51 PM) *

IPB Image

The general opinion of the OBX isn't a good one, they don't ever seem to fit correctly without major modifications.

Good aftermarket options for headers and mufflers are available from TANGERINE RACING biggrin.gif Triad West Performance, Kerry Hunter (if he still builds them) and a few others.
For a good deal, you can check out the classified section here, something always pops up!

Chris

I see what you did there. poke.gif
audio_file
QUOTE(Woody @ Mar 4 2013, 07:53 PM) *

QUOTE(audio_file @ Mar 4 2013, 09:51 PM) *

IPB Image

Chris

I see what you did there. poke.gif

An honest olive branch type plug, I promise smile.gif
Chris
nsr-jamie
Thanks, I will stay away from them....I guess that is why they were so cheap on ebay.
SirAndy
QUOTE(Black22 @ Mar 4 2013, 07:48 PM) *
Search

agree.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.