hey everyone

on the odd chance that anyone might like racing, i just added yet another blog to that section of this website. by my 9th-grade math level ability, i figure there is just under 400 blogs and yes i went a head and added another one. it's a F1 blog about all the crazy drama, politics, and colorful characters that make up the sport. oh ya, i sometimes talk about the racing. ha ha.

it is under the header johnpierre's formula 1 blog and right now it lives on page 18 at the bottom (but that seems to change randomly, not sure why) and i will be adding to it on a regular basis when the season gets under way come march 17th. (that is 11 days)

you can also go to: amerF1can.com as well.

note: this is a blog from my -not so pundit/expert- opinion. if you are looking for 100% accuracy and non bias reporting this may not be for you. if on the other hand, you like it when someone (that would be me) is critical of things F1, be it the governing body, the drivers -even the one's i like- or the teams, then this blog is right up your [gasoline] alley. and don't worry there will be plenty of feel-good posts throughout the season (they are just not as much fun to write as the smart-alecky one's shades.gif ) -jp-