Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 1973 914 2.0 One Owner
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
jonboy66vegas
Admin edit: $10,000 or reasonable offer.

I am seeing what offers I can get for my One Owner 1973 914 2.0 with 127000 original miles. The car was found in a garage here in Las Vegas where it had been stored for 19 years. Before I pulled it out. I have the original title from 1973. The car spent the first 10 years in the North East, Mass area. It was then brought to Las Vegas where the owner drove some until he shorted out the condensor he believes. He said it would never start after that so he parked it in the garage where it sat until I was lucky enough to pull it out. The car has usual rust near the jack holes and some spot rust on a couple fenders but other wise the car is good. The interior looks almost like the showroom might have shown it off. The body needs new paint as for sitting in the garage did not do justice to it, it was used as a storage unit, lol.

Anyways, I have one other 914 and not sure when I will get to this project so seeing if someone out there wants to come to Vegas and pick up a rare 2liter being it is a true one owner car.

I am not putting a price so someone can try to low ball me down. We all know what these can and are worth. A truely unmolsted one owner 73 2liter with documented 127000.

I can be reached at jonpm1966@gmail.com or at 702-58one-one203

Click to view attachment
ben*james
I will take it! Don't mean to be greedy since you are giving it away but do you have any idea how much to ship? I kid, I kid.....how much doc?
jonboy66vegas
QUOTE(ben*james @ Mar 5 2013, 09:41 PM) *

I will take it! Don't mean to be greedy since you are giving it away but do you have any idea how much to ship? I kid, I kid.....how much doc?

Email me or call/text me and we can discuss there.......
Jonathan Livesay
QUOTE(jonboy66vegas @ Mar 5 2013, 09:44 PM) *

Obviously not an all original 73 2.0, as if it were it would have fog lights, sail panel vinyl and Fuchs wheels. All 2 liters came with those for '73. Do you have interior pics?
dlkawashima
QUOTE(Jonathan Livesay @ Mar 5 2013, 10:12 PM) *

Obviously not an all original 73 2.0, as if it were it would have fog lights, sail panel vinyl and Fuchs wheels. All 2 liters came with those for '73. Do you have interior pics?

Not true. Late '73 2-liters could have come with the sport package option, which eliminated a few items that the earlier '73 2-liters had.

Would also like to see interior pics.
OU8AVW
A price is required per the forum rules. More pictures will help. Ask a good price then back up that price with pictures of the awesomeness of your car. That looks like a perfect restoration project, it should do well here.
Cairo94507
Wouldn't it be a two owner car at present?
914itis
I guest since he is not driving it and haven't transfered the title to his name, that makes it a one owner still.
jonboy66vegas
QUOTE(Jonathan Livesay @ Mar 5 2013, 10:12 PM) *

QUOTE(jonboy66vegas @ Mar 5 2013, 09:44 PM) *

It is an original 2.0 just did not come wih appearance package.....
914outlaw
QUOTE(jonboy66vegas @ Mar 5 2013, 11:47 PM) *

Click to view attachment

I am not putting a price so someone can try to low ball me down. We all know what these can and are worth.

This isn't an auction site. But if you insist. I'll start at $100
jonboy66vegas
QUOTE(dpires914 @ Mar 6 2013, 09:45 AM) *

QUOTE(jonboy66vegas @ Mar 5 2013, 11:47 PM) *

Click to view attachment

I am not putting a price so someone can try to low ball me down. We all know what these can and are worth.

This isn't an auction site. But if you insist. I'll start at $100

I realize this is not an uction site. the car is not for auction or would be on Ebay. I prefer to discuss money privately.

With that $100 is not even reasonable as you know. I feel if someone is truely interesd then they will contact me and we can discuss pricing privately.

I have seen complete basket cases and they want 2 to 3 grand, which is crazy i feel. So for what I have and the condition i would think an offer some where above the basket case.

Maybe I am thinking the car is worth more than it is, I don't know, just know what I have seen here locally.
jonboy66vegas
Here are more pictures as requested.
jonboy66vegas
Another interior
jonboy66vegas
QUOTE(jonboy66vegas @ Mar 6 2013, 11:05 AM) *

Another interior

that tear in the center console is the only flaw i have found...
jonboy66vegas
Rear passenger view.
jonboy66vegas
Drivers side.
jonboy66vegas
Front Drivers side.
MegoManSF
QUOTE(jonboy66vegas @ Mar 6 2013, 11:15 AM) *

Front Drivers side.

Is the fuel injection intact?
jonboy66vegas
QUOTE(MegoManSF @ Mar 7 2013, 10:01 PM) *

QUOTE(jonboy66vegas @ Mar 6 2013, 11:15 AM) *

Front Drivers side.

Is the fuel injection intact?

Yes everything is original. no hacking or changing of anything.
OU8AVW
The rules state clearly that you need a price. The admins will remove your ad and that would be a shame. Please post your asking price.
ben*james
^+1
sda4property@gmail.com
If you wanna sell this thing...
You might wannna..........
Post,
Pictures under that carpet kit with the doors open...
Inside both drunks...
A look down in the engine compartment / Hell holes..?
If its light on rust &
IF the FI is intact,
Some-one will pick this up for your 10K.

Good luck with the sale.
Nie Zu Alt
I see that you have the yellow car listed on Las Vegas Craigslist along with a '73 1.7 liter - package deal, both cars for $5,000. What's the story on the other car?

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.