Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: Oil filter sandwich adapter or standoff plate
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
ThePaintedMan
Hello all,
I'm beginning to collect pieces for my cooler setup and I need a sandwich adapter. Brand isn't all that important to me, if you can vouch that it worked well when it was removed. If you don't have a sandwich adapter, an oil filter standoff plate for the lines with a remotely-mounted filter would work too. As mentioned, any fittings included will be a big help.

I don't necessarily need a Mocal or an adapter with a thermostat. If that's all I can find, I'll take it, but it doesn't get cold enough down here to necessarily warrant a thermostat, especially on a track car.

Let me know what you got, and always, thanks.

-George
bdstone914
I have those parts. What engine is it going on?
Bruce
motorvated
QUOTE(bdstone914 @ Mar 6 2013, 09:32 AM) *

I have those parts. What engine is it going on?
Bruce

I might need saome of those parts also. I'm planing on installing an Accusump on my 1.8 and could use the adapter that screws in place of the oil filter to allow for a remote filter install, and the remote filter housing as well. That way I can mount the oil filter up on the firewall and tee in the Accusump to one of the lines. So if there's anything left, please keep me in mind.
ThePaintedMan
PM Sent Bruce
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.