Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS:1975 Black 914 2.0 Project plus a good solid roller-$2200
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
JRust
Decided to part it out. I will get a list going in the parts section soon
JRust
I will include a nice solid early roller chassis with it. It's been sand blasted & has a chassis stiffening kit installed. Hell hole was repaired but done well. A very solid car a friend gave me. I will pass it on with this car if it is wanted
bulitt
Great Deal! Maybe you should have listed the solid roller and thrown in the black car? biggrin.gif
JRust
Here are some pics of the roller. My plans were to transfer the goodies off the black car to this one. I don't mind including it for a teener wanting to build it it to sweeten the deal. I do have a clean title for it
Mike Bellis
I dig the grey interior. Let me know when you part it out. smile.gif
sixnotfour
The roller has a factory replacement inner mount and shelf...wow
FrogMut
QUOTE(sixnotfour @ Apr 12 2013, 06:06 PM) *

Clean title on the 1975? Date of MFG shown on title or door jam? This is important to CA residents.
JRust
QUOTE(FrogMut @ May 12 2013, 12:09 PM) *

QUOTE(sixnotfour @ Apr 12 2013, 06:06 PM) *

Clean title on the 1975? Date of MFG shown on title or door jam? This is important to CA residents.

Clean title on both
914runnow
Back pad $$??
JRust
QUOTE(914runnow @ May 13 2013, 09:51 PM) *

Back pad $$??

Sorry I haven't gotten around to listing the interior in the classifieds. I doubt I will sell it by the piece. It would only make sense to sell the interior complete. In the middle of moving my shop to my new house. Probably be next month before I get around to parting the car out. Still would rather sell the whole package but projects are always a tough sell.
Chris H.
What kind of combo gauge is that in the black car Jamie? I see the fuel gauge is stock but the top one looks custom. I might be interested in it depending on what it is. Need to come up with a temp gauge for the Subie setup.
SLITS
QUOTE(Chris H. @ May 16 2013, 05:42 AM) *

What kind of combo gauge is that in the black car Jamie? I see the fuel gauge is stock but the top one looks custom. I might be interested in it depending on what it is. Need to come up with a temp gauge for the Subie setup.

Brake light module or temp gauge was replaced by putting an oil pressure module in... probably from a 911 of some year.
stateofidleness
Is the roller still available? Looking for a solid tub that's already had the rust stuff done to it.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.