Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Is it official? AA moving!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Jgilliam914
Its on Evil bay so it has to be true!
Hidden gem within??? I doubt it!!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Porsche-914-944-92...d9b&vxp=mtr
ThePaintedMan
Holy crap! News to me!
euro911
"What you see is what you get here, the complete contents of what we call the natural shed.

... If you see anything that you specifically need we can list it for you in a separate e bay auction."

So if I were to bid (hypothetically), I'd get every part in the shed, but they will take stuff out of the the same shed to sell in an auction screwy.gif

My car is for sale for $10,000. FIRM. If you see any parts on it that you'd like to buy, I'll take them off the car and sell them for additional money wacko.gif

I saw a thread a few weeks ago that said they were moving confused24.gif
wes
I wonder how many rusty 914s you could put together!
Ferg
QUOTE(euro911 @ Mar 6 2013, 03:07 PM) *

"What you see is what you get here, the complete contents of what we call the natural shed.

... If you see anything that you specifically need we can list it for you in a separate e bay auction."

So if I were to bid (hypothetically), I'd get every part in the shed, but they will take stuff out of the the same shed to sell in an auction screwy.gif

My car is for sale for $10,000. FIRM. If you see any parts on it that you'd like to buy, I'll take them off the car and sell them for additional money wacko.gif

I saw a thread a few weeks ago that said they were moving confused24.gif

lol-2.gif dry.gif
914Sixer
I take " Natural Shed" to mean that they have been open to the elements for many years. IE: stored outside
poorsche914
AA moving?

driving.gif
Mike Fitton
AA has ripped off so many people over the years it has finally caught up to them. Come on do you really think there is anything of value in that pile of crap!!
Mark Henry
QUOTE(Mike Fitton @ Mar 7 2013, 09:54 AM) *

AA has ripped off so many people over the years it has finally caught up to them. Come on do you really think there is anything of value in that pile of crap!!

It's been totally picked over and just the shit is left. My bet is if someone did "Buy it Now" the doctor would immediately run out and pick it over again, before the buyer could get there.
carr914
QUOTE(Mark Henry @ Mar 7 2013, 11:13 AM) *

QUOTE(Mike Fitton @ Mar 7 2013, 09:54 AM) *

It's been totally picked over and just the shit is left. My bet is if someone did "Buy it Now" the doctor would immediately run out and pick it over again, before the buyer could get there.

agree.gif
IronHillRestorations
Anyone care to guess why they've had like 6 different eBay seller names over the past 10 years or so? Looks like all the garbage they haven't hauled to the scrap yard.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.