Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Sitting here in a hotel room in Napa, Ca
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
markb
I'm up here in Napa, Ca for training, and have some parts for McMark & SirAndy to drop off. I've messaged Mark a couple of times, but had no response. I really would hate to take these back home with me.
Kaduku
QUOTE(markb @ Mar 6 2013, 05:38 PM) *

I'm up here in Napa, Ca for training, and have some parts for McMark & SirAndy to drop off. I've messaged Mark a couple of times, but had no response. I really would hate to take these back home with me.

What kind of parts? Maybe I can help. I am about 20-25 minutes away.
markb
I've got a pair of luggage racks I'm giving him. One for the Limo, one for SirAndy.
JRust
Just go by his shop & stash them outside. It's a pretty secure place. I've left my car after hours without issue
Kaduku
Let me know if you don't do what JRust says. I can store them in my garage.
Elliot Cannon
QUOTE(JRust @ Mar 6 2013, 06:17 PM) *

Just go by his shop & stash them outside. It's a pretty secure place. I've left my car after hours without issue

His place isn't easy to find (not quite as bad as Tangerine Racing biggrin.gif ). Just make sure you drop them off at the rite place. laugh.gif
McMark
Yep. Come on by. Or I can stop by on my way home tonight, but it'll be late 10:30-ish.
markb
QUOTE(McMark @ Mar 6 2013, 07:12 PM) *

Yep. Come on by. Or I can stop by on my way home tonight, but it'll be late 10:30-ish.

Let's try & plan to meet up tomorrow after about 5pm. Does that work for you?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.