Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914/6 Euro for sale
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
AndreaH
Porsche 914/6 Euro model- Brown Price: 15,000
My husband bought the car in 1979, drove it for a year. It’s been stored indoors since 1980. Original color was Orange, painted be the previous owner.

I've had a local Porsche guy look through the entire car and take the details pictures. He can get it roller ready for an additional $500. All the detail pictures are on the website link below:
http://www.porsche9146.com/

Serious offers only.
Local offer on the table for 13,000
http://seattle.craigslist.org/est/cto/3663990082.html

Orig miles: 136,335 km
Purchased 3/21/79
*9140430725*
2 tops, 1 SaratogaClick to view attachment Click to view attachment
ben*james
Somebody please save this car before I make a big mistake and offer....
If I had the talent and time, I'd be all over this. Best of luck with this sale.
pete000
Looks very savable !
914outlaw
PM sent.

sixaddict
Obviously worth the asking price....Should already be gone by someone local.....no not loco ...thats me. I am resisting .Great marketing job. PM s should be up to 500 my now...Good hunting in the great northwest.
biggrin.gif
914outlaw
No response. Must be gone already.
Jonathan Livesay
QUOTE(dpires914 @ Mar 9 2013, 04:44 PM) *

No response. Must be gone already. So much for the average guy getting his hands on one. I think I'll be looking for a well done conversion in the future that is reasonably priced.

I think that car would have been a lot of work. For 35 grand in resto costs + purchase price you could have had a pretty damn good $50K car. Looked like it needed new everything on the passenger side from battery tray down to suspension console and rocker, longitudinal, bottom of the firewall, you name it, it wants it. Engine rebuild, paint and body, interior, it had the footrest though.
Good car because it's a six, but probably went for about the right price.
sixnotfour
It went for 18k with a another offer of 19k after she made the deal.
I wanted it at 13, but she decided to list it agian, and got a good return on a 7k investment .
AndreaH
Hi there Porsche people...Thank you for all your support and messages. It's been a crazy, emotional ride to sell this car. If you ever need help setting up a simple website to sell your car or show off your handy work - don't hesitate to get in touch. smile.gif

Cheers to all your projects!
Andrea
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.