Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS-1975 Porsche 914(backdated bumpers)
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
lanker88
I have a 1975 Porsche 914 1.8 with stock fuel injection (great gas mileage). Minimal rust has a little spot under the battery as ALL 914s have. This 914 has back dated chrome bumpers, I will include the rubber bumpers with the car if you would like to take the car to the 1975 look. The car is in pretty good condition but Im looking to move on to a Boxster. Im interested in a trade for a Porsche Boxster only.

Porsche 914 Notes:
-Was a Nevada car for a very long time so has been in dry climates most of its life.
-Valve Adjustment and Oil Change being completed right now at my mechanics.
-1.8 lt engine. Mileage unknown (odometer doesn't work my guess is around 100K)
-Interior in reasonable condition for how old it is.
-Brand new exhaust system installed last week. (monza manta)
-Backdated bumpers. If you would like i can include the original bumpers with trade/sale.
-5 speed 901 transmission works fine no grinding at all and synchro meshing works like new (5th gear sometimes slides out of gear)
-shoot any other questions you may have.
-Absolutely NO surface rust under paint.
-Paint is a 6 out of 10 ( 10 being fresh from shop and 1 being a rust bucket with some paint on top)
$5500 FIRM This is a great 914
No Lowballers please.
408-896-9667
Thanks
Luke
lanker88
Will be posting more photos as soon as i get the 914 back from the shop. What other photos would you like to see? Interior, Trunk, Frunk, Battery Tray, rocker panels? etc.
Gint
You gotta post pics of the hell hole. If you can take the rockers off and get shots, that's a bonus to a buyer. Especially if the car is pretty solid. Pictures sell cars. Good luck!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.