Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: F/S VIN# 4742919610 Window Sticker
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
THE STIG
I ended up with this in a parts buy along time ago. I contacted cub40 who is shown as the owner of this car in the VIN section. He says he no longer owns it. To the current owner of 4742919610, here is your Window Sticker. Most folks would love to get a shot a obtaining the single most important original document for their car. I know I would. Here is that chance. If you know the whereabouts of this car, and know the owner, pass on the info.

THE STIG
dfelz
Hope the new owner finds this!
THE STIG
Thats the idea! I have only seen two of these Window Stickers.
dfelz
maybe cub40 can contact the person he sold it to and so and so forth until the phone call arrives at the current owner.... each buyer/seller pair should have each others numbers right!
ScoopLV

As the owner of a 1974 Marathon Blue 914, I'd love to have a hi-res scan of this.

It's not mine, though. I don't have tinted windows.
euro911
I think we have the sticker for my wife's '71, but it would be nice to have one for my '75 too. A long shot I'm sure dry.gif

I wonder if Porsche has a history database and can reprint them idea.gif
THE STIG
I still have this window sticker if anyone is interested.
Montreal914
Damn this was really close rolleyes.gif

Maybe it's time to buy lottery ticket... idea.gif

Click to view attachment
pete000
I have seen a web site where they reproduce the Porsche window stickers. I will have to try to find it. They looked really good even can ad patina if desired.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.