Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Our own HowardR at the Classic Adelaide
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
seanery
Competition Info

In the Prologue, Howard ran at 2:22.
The fastest time was a 2:07, the slowest was a 3:23.

Woohoo! Go Howard! driving.gif
davep
Good show Howard! Damn, that 59 Karmann Ghia can't be exactly stock. Lots of Carrera's entered.
Jeroen
way to go Howard!
SirAndy
QUOTE(seanery @ Nov 17 2004, 11:38 AM)
In the Prologue, Howard ran at 2:22.
The fastest time was a 2:07, the slowest was a 3:23.

ok, what am i doing wrong?

i can't find him in there anywhere ...
confused24.gif Andy
ematulac
I can only find the 2003 results. huh.gif
davep
Use the link in the first post, that goes to the 2004 page. Click on the link to the PDF for the first leg. Scan down the results, they go from slowest time to fastest time.
seanery
yup, what Dave said.
Howard is car #426.
davep
Howard seems to be in the middle of the pack through the first five stages. Stages 6 & 7 he seems to have problems, not too sure what to make of it. Stage 8 not run yet.
seanery
Here's an easy way to get the results:
2004 Results
After you pic a leg, there is a dropdown menu for classes at the top, make sure you are in "Classics" to view his results.
davep
Howard seems to have been timed through stage six, but DNF in stage seven at the end of day 1. DNF through day 2. Hope he is not in serious trouble and can get going again.
SirAndy
QUOTE(davep @ Nov 19 2004, 11:48 AM)
Hope he is not in serious trouble and can get going again.

yeah, looks like he's having trouble with the car ...

unsure.gif Andy
seanery
Looks like Howard got the car working again today, but they are now stuck near the back of the pack.
TimT
Howard!!Howard!!Howard!!Howard!!Howard!!

the go pedal is your friend LOL
davep
Glad to see Howard was able to complete the event. We will now have to wait until he catches his breath, and reports on his experience.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.