Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Free to a good home: 914 Tranny parts
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Cap'n Krusty
Well, I'm finally pretty much retired, and my last employer has accelerated my moving out of the barn. I have a bunch of 914 transmissions and associated parts, and it all has to go, NOW. The scrap guy is scheduled to be here not later than Wednesday morning, March 13th. If you live in or near CA and can be here before then, the parts are yours. Might want to bring me a nice 6-pack of an interesting IPA as payment. EVERYTHING 914 tranny related onsite goes, so bring a pickup. First come, first served, and the winner must take it all.

I'm located about an hour northwest of Santa Barbara. I'm available this weekend.

The Cap'n

UPDATE! ALL GONE! Bruce Stone picked everything up this afternoon. Well, nearly everything. I found another small box after he left.

Thanks for the help, Bruce!

The Cap'n
mrbubblehead
I'll take em capt. can i come up tomorrow?
KaptKaos
smilie_pokal.gif

That's awesome!
mrbubblehead
so whats up? i'm ready to head up there....
monkeyboy
Any good sideshifter cores?
Cap'n Krusty
QUOTE(mrbubblehead @ Mar 8 2013, 12:08 PM) *

Sorry. I was dealing with my dad's health issues much of today, and I didn't see this. I'm available tomorrow afternoon, and the same for Sunday. A PM is a good way to contact me. Bruce Stone is planning a run, I think, for the other parts I have to get rid of. And, yes, I think there are some side shifter cores. Have to look tomorrow. I might be able to drop by the barn before my run to Pismo for breakfast ..................

The Cap'n
mrbubblehead
QUOTE(Cap'n Krusty @ Mar 8 2013, 06:50 PM) *

QUOTE(mrbubblehead @ Mar 8 2013, 12:08 PM) *

Sorry. I was dealing with my dad's health issues much of today, and I didn't see this. I'm available tomorrow afternoon, and the same for Sunday. A PM is a good way to contact me. Bruce Stone is planning a run, I think, for the other parts I have to get rid of. And, yes, I think there are some side shifter cores. Have to look tomorrow. I might be able to drop by the barn before my run to Pismo for breakfast ..................

The Cap'n

no problem, sorry to here about your pops. i took the seats out of my bus before the sun came up and was ready to go. i talked to bruce and he is gonna bring the tranny parts down for me tomorrow....
Cap'n Krusty
Works for me. And thanks for the thoughts for my dad. He's 93 and in pretty good condition, but there are things that are nothing for us who are relatively young that become sort of a big deal for him. Generally, when I'm away from the forums, my parents are the reason.

The Cap'n

mrbubblehead
hey, and thank you capn.... bruce dropped the tranny's off this moring. we gave him a few bucks for gas and the truck rental. i hope every thing goes well with your pops. cherish every minute.

doug
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.