Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: EBS Racing, Porsche parts reseller
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Rand
Anyone familiar with this company or their reputation?
http://www.ebsracing.com

I am deciding if (or how deeply) I want to get involved working with them. I hadn't heard of them before, so I'm seeing what I can learn about them.
tscrihfield
Don weaver is who I deal with there. Great guy! Does great work. He has always been a great place to go to. I would recommend them. I'm getting ready to send my -6 heads to him soon.

Thomas
carr914
I dealt with them 15-20 Years ago, was quite satisfied
Cupomeat
I had my heads done by them in 2002 and was happy with the work.

All good from what I can tell.
brant
They are very reputable
used by many pro builders and have been around for ever
I've sold cores to them, and my builder has bought a lot of P's and C's from them.
JStroud
I've bought parts from them over the years, always great service.
I always check with them first, just because of their great service.
Prices are reasonable too.

Jeff
Krieger
Great guys. Very helpful. I have bought new and used parts from them over the last 9 years. The stuff they have in stock that I order is at my door within 2 days. They are regulars at Parts Heaven Swap Meet. Don has found me some odd ball parts when I needed them. Not just engine parts. I never hesitate to call these guys.
ConeDodger
Just off McCarren and Longley. Good guys. I just bought Datsun parts from them...
rfuerst911sc
I have purchased parts from them in the past no issues . They have been around a long time.
shuie
They did all of the machine work on a 3.2 short stroke 911 motor for me 7-8 years ago. Jon was the guy I worked with. One of the best. Absolutely first class.
Rand
Awesome. Thanks guys. Great to hear.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.