Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: ARE LeMans 15" Wheels - Nice -
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
photos
I have decided to sell my 15" American Racing Equipment "LeMans" alloy wheels since I'm doing a 5-lug conversion to my project car. They are in really nice condition with new Porsche metal caps. Included are 16 mag lug bolts and washers, four are locking with 2 keys. They have brand new 195 60 15 Bridgestone Potenza 019 Grid tires mounted and balanced. Will dismount the tires if buyer wants just the wheels. $395 for just the wheels or $595 w/tires. This is a good deal considering I have about $900 invested. Last photo shows one mounted on my teener. They are all nice and straight. Tires have never been taken down the road! I also have a 5th wheel available for a matching spare if interested. Shipping quote upon request. Paypal add 3% please. Thanks! evilgrin.gif
Chris Pincetich
I have those wheels and love em beerchug.gif
I think they are 6" wide or more, which is wider than stock
Evil914
QUOTE(ChrisNPDrider @ Mar 8 2013, 12:36 PM) *

I have those wheels and love em beerchug.gif
I think they are 6" wide or more, which is wider than stock

I like those too! I think these are some of the better looking old school wheels. driving-girl.gif
DblDog
Great wheels... Those are 5 1/2 " wide...I like the black cernters.
photos
>SOLD< to billh1963. Thanks!!! biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.