Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT: Nigerian Scam uses 914club!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
SirAndy
just saw this on the roadglue list, they now refer to the 914club in their emails fighting19.gif

ABIDJAN,IVORY COAST
TELE: +225-07474505

NOTE:PLEASE KINDLY REPLY ME WITH THIS MY DIRECT EMAIL (
patricialevis2003@yahoo.fr )

DEAR,

I GOT YOUR CONTACT THROUGH A FRIEND WHO IS A MEMBER OF 914CLUB.COM. I AM
PATRICIA LEVIS THE ONLY DAUGHTER OF LATE MR AND MRS JOSEPH MOSES.PLEASE AND
PLEASE DO NOT BE EMBARASED,I AM SEEKING
YOUR ATTENTION TO HELP ME TRANSFER THE SUM OF
($12.5,000,000,00 US DOLLARS)TWELVE MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED
STATE AMERICAN DOLLARS. IN YOUR ACCOUNT.PLEASE IT IS MORE THAN URGENT,

MOREOVER, DEAR, I AND MY BROTHER ARE WILLING TO OFFER YOU 15% OF THE TOTAL
SUM AS COMPENSATION FOR YOUR EFFORT/INPUT AFTER THE SUCCESSFUL TRANSFER OF
THIS FUND INTO YOUR NOMINATED ACCOUNT OVERSEAS.

PLEASE CALL ME IMMEDIATELY NOW FOR MORE INFORMATION.
+225 07474505.

THANKS,
PATRICIA LEVIS.

patricialevis2003@yahoo.fr
72Signal914
You should report that to someone
Qarl
Maybe THEY bought the #17 916!
Lawrence
Ya mean... that's NOT how we fund this place? ohmy.gif

-Rusty
Bleyseng
Yup, that's how Brad is funding this site and the purchase of the #17 916. He will restore it and it will be available for rides to club members this fall.
Geoff ph34r.gif
Aaron Cox
yeah, i got that and posted it on roadglue and 914club email groups. it just pisses me off when people abuse other peoples time! spam sucks (and the food product too!) biggrin.gif
Bleyseng
Hey! I like Spam Mosabe! That Hawaiian Sushi, mmm good.
Geoff
GWN7
I liked this one smile.gif ....

REQUEST FOR AN URGENT HUMANITARIAN HELP AND BUSINESS PROPOSAL.
It is my pleasure to make my acquaintance to you. I am Shehu Musa Abacha , cousin to the late General "Teener" Sani Abacha the former President of the Nigerian Porsche Owners Assn. My relationship with the General's family was twofold: First, we were cousins. Second, I looked after his three children who were schooling in Amman, Jordan. Third, I was entrusted with some the family's finance. Since the General's death, the Nigerian government has been after his family to fix, in a coherent ordered way, the FI systems on some Member's 914's for Emissions Control reasons! His wife Maryam has been under house arrest, and her Drivers License seized by the government. His eldest surviving son and the Race car driver of the family -Mohammed is still under government custody over some fabricated allegation of shady tree Dellorto mods.
The Nigerian government has gone after the family's Cars. Many of the General's 914's have been seized and some auctioned. All their bank accounts in Nigeria and abroad known to the government have been frozen. The hunt for the cars is still on. Indeed, the same government has kept me under surveillance within this country because they believed that I am still in possession of a 914 8, but they have no prove to that effect. However, the truth in all this was that the current Nigerian President, a retired army General, Chief Olusegun Obasanjo was imprisoned by late General Abacha during his regime for Chief Obasanjo's involvement in a failed Business coup against General Abacha's Porsches in 1995. Meanwhile, I have received words from the late General's widow- Maryam, to do whatever it takes to safeguard this car that have been under my care and which I had secretly kept in a Security Garage under different identity, which I am still in possession of the registration informat!
ion. Also, the family has agreed to offer 20% of this money to you for your assistance to help in the securing and investing of this 914 8 outside Nigeria and Africa in general. Please, contact me immediately through my above phone or email for more discussion and modalities.
Regards, Shehu
Musa Abacha. (for the cult of braided rubber hose)=Occult FI tuners from Paradise

Must have been written by one of the Dr.914's smile.gif
ChrisReale
That is outstanding! Nigerian Porsche Owners club. Even the gubment wants the FI to be worked on!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.