Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Amelia Island
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
scotty b
A picture is worth 1000 words so here
scotty b
I took 389 pics today blink.gif , this is just an overview of the RM auction cras. the big events are tomorrow smile.gif
76-914
That boat is gorgeous.
old dog
QUOTE(scotty b @ Mar 8 2013, 08:39 PM) *

I took 389 pics today blink.gif , this is just an overview of the RM auction cras. the big events are tomorrow smile.gif

Thank you for sharing !
scotty b
complete overload
scotty b
mo
scotty b
nearing the end....for today
dfelz
WOW w00t.gif

What a collection, their saying is deffinately applicable "the world's finest"

drooley.gif
euro911
So what are you bidding on, Scotty shades.gif
RickS
Fantastic shots of some beauties. Thanks for sharing.
scotty b
QUOTE(euro911 @ Mar 8 2013, 09:43 PM) *

So what are you bidding on, Scotty shades.gif

One of the gt40's,RSR, and the Talbot for my grocery getting rolleyes.gif
FourBlades

Some good potential donor cars for 914 projects there...

Do you think the flat 8 will fit?

John
Thanks for sharing....you are one lucky person to absorbe it all in person.
Enjoy
SUNAB914
You and Anthony having fun, wish I could have made it with ya'll. Have a safe trip, we might be passing each other on I-95.
billh1963
Looks awesome! Wish I was there....... maybe I could bid on a used tire or something in my price range,,,
Randal

Nice work behind the camera!
Ductech
Amazing. I have ocular envy! unsure.gif
1970 Neun vierzehn
Put me down for a GT40, the 908/3 and the Martini RSR biggrin.gif

Nice pics, thanx for sharing and it appears that you are having a real good time down there. clap56.gif
bcheney
QUOTE(1970 Neun vierzehn @ Mar 10 2013, 08:39 PM) *

Put me down for a GT40, the 908/3 and the Martini RSR biggrin.gif

Nice pics, thanx for sharing and it appears that you are having a real good time down there. clap56.gif

Thanks for the pics!!!
Dave_Darling
QUOTE(FourBlades @ Mar 9 2013, 07:05 AM) *

Some good potential donor cars for 914 projects there...

Do you think the flat 8 will fit?

Of course it will! It's been done at least two times that we know of...

--DD
Jmedeiros
Great Pics!! Keep 'em coming!!
edwin
I've never noticed the jack under the 908 before. Seen them in plenty of 550's
Anyone ever try something similar for a 914?
JmuRiz
Now I know why Phil from the 356POG said I HAD to come to that with him some year. Maybe once the house is all done, hahaha.
jeff
Thank you for the pics! Rolling works of art! If you could only take one home? That would be a tough decision....
scotty b

Got home LATE last night and just woke up at 1:00 p.m. blink.gif It was a real whirlwind of 3 days. I'm still not sure I can wrap my head around all that went on. Cramming 3 days of cars, meetings with 2 people, hanging out with a couple of friends and an 8 hour drive each way, I realize I'm not 20 anymore unsure.gif Starbucks and Rockstars were my best friends w00t2.gif somewhere in the range of 1500 pics total

first a few stragglers form the first day, then the next batch of pics is from the Cars and Coffee on saturday morning, then the Festival of Speed at another location. The very last car was a feature on Chasing classic cars. The Irony is we literally chased this thign around downtown Jacksonville for about an hour. He kept parking, going in a place, and by the time we got arked and walked to where he had been, he was gone. FINALLY caught it on the way to the restaurant were we heading to. More info on it in the Concours pics

scotty b
mo, including the ONLY 914 there dry.gif It was really surprising how there was a lack of Porsches overall. NO 924,944,928's. only the one 914, only a few 356's, and being that the 911 was the featured marque, there really weren't a whole lot of them there. I thought it would have been better to have had a seprerate event on the greens on Saturday for Porsche only, including any and all that were there, regardless of condition. confused24.gif
scotty b
mo
scotty b
mo
scotty b
mo
scotty b
mo
scotty b
mo
scotty b
I'll get some of the Concours pics from yesterday up later today.
abnrdo
Ahh the 1949 Veritas seen on Velocity Channels "Chasing Classic Cars."

beerchug.gif
scotty b
Sunday went bonkers. This was the big show, and the masses showed up. It got realy hard to get pictures, but I managed to get a few smile.gif
scotty b
mo
scotty b
mo
scotty b
mo
scotty b
mo
scotty b
mo
scotty b
mo
scotty b
mo
scotty b
m0
scotty b
mo
scotty b
this is all
MDG
Brilliant.

Too many to absorb. Love the blue Auburn Boat Tail Speedster though.
JmuRiz
Very cool pictures...getting ideas for my car? haha
championgt1
All of these amazing cars and GM ropes off the new Camaro... I mean Corvette. Really? slap.gif
balljoint
Lots of nice Bugs too! thumb3d.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.