Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: In n Out - This Friday 11/19
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
JoeSharpOld
AAdmin Aron: I'd Love wub.gif to catch you at the In'n'Out, but someone from the fourm might see us, and tag me as part of the Happy Corona Boys. biggrin.gif
Linda said she would like to go also but you deleted the thread mad.gif and I got an error. Maybe my association wub.gif with you is an error. biggrin.gif
Joe
Aaron Cox
91 fwy exit Serfas Club Drive

Friday night at 9.00
see you there joe.

and the others
MattR
I wish I could make it. I'll see you all at the auto x next saturday (27th).
SLITS
Wanna try a little earlier? 7:30 - 8:00 or are we hung up on the 914 thingy? Will try to make it - in the 914HS biggrin.gif
seanery
mmm....double double combo wub.gif

I'd send you guys $ for one if I thought there was any way in hell for it to make it here and be edible, but I know it can't be done as their fries are almost too cold just driving home to eat them.
Brando
9PM you say? Dont know if I'll make it but I'll try!
Aaron Cox
whatever is best for you guys.... 7.00? 8.00? whenever...just nail a time
Dr Evil
I may be interested in riding my motorcycle up ther to visit if you would give me more than just a damn street to try to find. What is the city so I can see if my ass can handle the tourture (of the seat, not of you AAAron). Is it Riverside?
SLITS
Ok Lazyneck, it's the 91 Frwy @ Serfas Club Drive in Corona (Gay Capital) -

5 North to the 55 North to the 91 East to Corona - 1st or 2nd exit as you enter Corona (Look for pink flip flops on all the boys - pink bunny ears are much farther north).

If A-A-ron is already there, look for the brilliant pink and purple flashing freeway sign that says "ADMIN" biggrin.gif
skline
Actually, Mike would be better off taking the 15 north to the 91 West. Less traffic that way for him. Friday night going east on the 91 is a killer. That is what keeps us OC guys from coming out there. Its an easy 2 hour drive from OC to Corona on a Friday night in bumper to bumper traffic.
Aaron Cox
QUOTE(skline @ Nov 18 2004, 07:28 AM)
Actually, Mike would be better off taking the 15 north to the 91 West. Less traffic that way for him. Friday night going east on the 91 is a killer. That is what keeps us OC guys from coming out there. Its an easy 2 hour drive from OC to Corona on a Friday night in bumper to bumper traffic.

scotts right 15 to 91 w.

scott, thats why we kind of keep it till after rush hour.....
SLITS
Damn I forgot about that section of freeway between "never-never land (temecula)" and Corona - just the price of being old.
Aaron Cox
BUMP
ematulac
My birthday tomorrow. I think the wife and kids want me to be present for that. biggrin.gif
Dad Roberts
Cmon Ed... biggrin.gif .....I spent mine with you and the gang. Had a great time, too!!.....Actually, it might be a bit late for this ole fart....beauty rest and all.....ya know? If I don't make it , have a shake for me..( vanilla.)....Dad..... driving.gif
ematulac
QUOTE(Dad Roberts @ Nov 18 2004, 05:43 PM)
Cmon Ed... biggrin.gif .....I spent mine with you and the gang. Had a great time, too!!

Good point!

The wife is starting to get jealous, though ... she's nicknamed the 914 my 'other wife!'

Guess it's time to take her out ... and driving to Corona for in-n-out isn't going to cut it!

slap.gif
Dr Evil
Gonna have to pass. Family is in town and switched our night to Friday rolleyes.gif Maybe next time.
Aaron Cox
just talked to Mxmark, looks as though he is in smile.gif

Ron and toast - you guys clear for launch? wink.gif
SLITS
It's past my bedtime, but looks like a go. Bring a pillow and a blanket for me.
Aaron Cox
9 is good then ron?
SLITS
Yeh, I'll do 9 - it gives me between 6 & 8 to screw up another car.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.