Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: North Bay Breakfast and Run
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
McMark
Since there seems to be a lot of action happening lately, I thought I'd start somethin' myself. I have a bagel place picked out that I think will work and then a run along HWY 1 for a little while, up around Stinson Beach. I'll check out the route in the next couple days and if it's too long maybe just a breakfast. But regardless there'll be a breakfast (maybe by myself) Dec 5 in the north bay.

chowtime.gif
ppickerell
Mark,
I could quite likely make it assuming other p-cars are ok. How about running from Stinson to Bodega Bay and eating at the Tides? Crab should be in by then.
McMark
Hell yeah, it's a chance for people to meet, not cars. biggrin.gif I'll probably be in my Civic unless I get my KitCarlson sorted by then. I thought about incorporating lunch as well, we can make an impromptu decision about that.
McMark
icon_bump.gif
Brad Roberts
I'm out. I'm at Buttonwillow that weekend with POC.

B
lapuwali
I'm a maybe. I haven't been up in that area for awhile, but I have one car that doesn't run at all, one that's only partway there, and one that really needs attention. I should work on them rather than drive them...
Mueller
I "should" be able to make it...in a 914 as well, won't that be shocking??? smile.gif ...... I still have not talked to Brad, I guess I'll be going to the other side of the 'bay on Friday to pick up my new motor and those brake pads.....

should we invite anyone else for this Sunday??? smash.gif
McMark
icon_bump.gif
Mueller
Mark....got plans for this Sunday??

That motor is still in the back of my truck and it needs a new home smash.gif
plas76targa
Mark and others,

Is this breakfast run idea still on? 12/05 might work for the wife and I. I've been dying to get her out to one of these 914 gatherings.

Pat - if we end up going, wanna caravan from P-town?

Matt
McMark
Okay, I'm going to go at this blindly and set up this location. Manhattan Bagel in Mill Valley. Directions are here http://www.strawberryvillage.com/drdir.html.

We'll meet at 10. I know, I know. It's supposed to be at 9:14, but I've heard complaints about the breakfasts being too early. So 10 is it. 10 am.

I'll probably be there in my black 914, and I'm hoping Mueller can make it in his new car. Time for the north bay to represent! biggrin.gif
96conv
If I can make it, are tail draggers welcome?
McMark
Everyone is welcome. biggrin.gif
wheelo
Perhaps ....Perhaps... Perhaps...
I'll try to make AM session, can't play all-day !
Peace
smoke.gif
ppickerell
Should be able to make it, and yes on the caravan from p-town. I ran Mines Road to Del Puerto Canyon then back up 5 and west on Corral Hollow road yesterday by my lonesome in the 911. I went caving back there in Del Puerto Canyon looking for selenite crystals. Was WINDY!
Keith Sammons
sad.gif Would love to, but have to work Sunday.

KK
McMark
Screw work! Work is only for people who want to make money. tongue.gif

lol2.gif
BPGREER
I may be able to make it that day. Gotta check with the wife.
McMark
Collecting my things now. I'm outta here!

Seems like the strawberry village web site is down.

Address is 308 Strawberry Village.

From 101 take the Tiburon Blvd exit, turn towards the bay (North = right, south = left), take a right on East Strawberry Blvd.
Trekkor
Where's the pics?

Cars or Bagels. chowtime.gif
Aaron Cox
pics!
SirAndy
IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image
Meredith
Dude, Andy. Too much time? biggrin.gif
96conv
There was a very small turnout only - 4 cars: 2 teeners, a 928 and me in my wife's '87 Carrera. No one brought a camera so no pics. Dave and Sue in their 928 and Matt and son in his super clean 914 went on to Stinson, I believe. I had to get back home and help w/Christmas shopping and I think Mark had some shopping to do as well. Can't wait for the next 914club breakfast. I really need to me some more 914s because, one day, I'll get the green light to buy another P-car.
McMark
QUOTE(96conv @ Dec 5 2004, 07:50 PM)
...and I think Mark had some shopping to do as well.

See my 2002 engine thread. biggrin.gif

The location was decent. A little crowded parking wise. I'm thinking that come January I'll set something up opposite the south bay breakfasts. Is someone taking over for Jeff to plan the events next year?
SirAndy
QUOTE(Meredith @ Dec 5 2004, 07:09 PM)
Too much time? biggrin.gif

yeah, kind of a strange day today ...

i smell change!
unsure.gif Andy
McMark
Quarters dimes and nickles? confused24.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.