Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: ***WTB: Good Passengers Rear Quarter***
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Eric_Shea
Looking for a good passengers/right side rear quarter panel for a conversion project that's in the shop.

PM or call with what you have: 855-STOP-101 (855) 786-7101.

Thanks smilie_pokal.gif
mepstein
How soon do you need it? I can bring one to Hershey for the cost of a burger. Need it sooner is going to cost you more biggrin.gif
GaroldShaffer
QUOTE(Eric_Shea @ Mar 11 2013, 10:55 AM) *

Looking for a good passengers/right side rear quarter panel for a conversion project that's in the shop.

PM or call with what you have: 855-STOP-101 (855) 786-7101.

Thanks smilie_pokal.gif

I have 75 going under the sawzall-smiley.gif Thursday. Same deal as above I could bring it to Hershey.

Left you a message on your office VM. beerchug.gif
JamesM
Eric,
I have a couple cars locally that I am in debate on cutting up at the moment. Ill go take a close look at them this afternoon and get back to you.

-James
chads74
QUOTE(JamesM @ Mar 11 2013, 10:00 AM) *

Eric,
I have a couple cars locally that I am in debate on cutting up at the moment. Ill go take a close look at them this afternoon and get back to you.

-James

I would be up for a left rear quater if you decide to cut them up.
Eric_Shea
This one is taking up shop time right now so we can't wait for Hershey.

James, let me know what you decide. Stop by the new shop!
JamesM
This is my first choice to cut up. I am not seeing myself ever with enough time to do anything with it so might as well end the debate.
Let me know if you want to swing by and take a closer look.
Click to view attachment

Other option, though still in debate on this one.
Click to view attachment
JamesM
QUOTE(chads74 @ Mar 11 2013, 10:02 AM) *

Eric,

-James

The one I have commited to cut up has some damage to the left rear, looks like someone backed into it or something. Fixable but probably not worth the time.
Eric_Shea
Gang, thanks for all the replies and offers. We're going to check out what James has locally as time is an issue. Moreover, metal is an issue so, we'll check it out tomorrow.
chads74
QUOTE(JamesM @ Mar 11 2013, 12:11 PM) *

Eric,

-James

The one I have commited to cut up has some damage to the left rear, looks like someone backed into it or something. Fixable but probably not worth the time.

Thanks for getting back to me!
JamesM
QUOTE(chads74 @ Mar 12 2013, 07:06 AM) *

QUOTE(JamesM @ Mar 11 2013, 12:11 PM) *

Eric,

-James

Thanks for getting back to me!

Actually, just met with Erics guy and it looks like we are going to take the quarter they need the from the 2nd car so I may have a driver side rear for you after all.

Not sure how i would ship something like that though...

chads74
I could arrange to pick it up, I have a friend who lives up in Ut.
JamesM
QUOTE(chads74 @ Mar 13 2013, 01:36 PM) *

Sounds good. I will see if i can find the time to get the left side off this weekend and let you know.
chads74
QUOTE(JamesM @ Mar 14 2013, 08:50 AM) *

QUOTE(chads74 @ Mar 13 2013, 01:36 PM) *

Sounds good. I will see if i can find the time to get the left side off this weekend and let you know.

No rush just send me a pm or give me a call 940-230-9139
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.