Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New Look
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Robert21
New Wheels Inported from Paso Robles Ca . Thanks Elliot Cannon. Wheel just fit. I/8 in to spare .
jim_hoyland
They look great on your car ! smilie_pokal.gif
johnpierre
looks great. what size? spacers, is there an offset? any rubbing in the front. can you tell me what tires are you running?
if not to much trouble can you take a pic from the ground plane looking directly at tire from the front and from the back (meaning facing the tread pattern) ?
how much is your car lowered in front and in the back? and how did you achieve it? did you have to change the camber in the back?
wes
Looks good! I'm really glad you bought them as I wanted them even though I need $$ to focus on getting my car back together after all its nearly warm weather!
abnrdo
You lucky dog you!! Those look awesome!
biggrin.gif
JawjaPorsche
Awesome! beerchug.gif
Kaduku
Very nice! aktion035.gif

Robert21
This is the car before 15 in tires running 205/50 15 Kumho Ecsta on Fuchs Lower the front , 200 lbs Springs on back the new wheels are 205/50/17 Yokohama,s Revolvtion Wheels 17s not all the # i have . On page 6 they have how to lower your car like i did. Car came up 4 in. after new wheels
tscrihfield
Looks great!
beerchug.gif
johnpierre
QUOTE(Robert21 @ Mar 11 2013, 03:55 PM) *

This is the car before 15 in tires running 205/50 15 Kumho Ecsta on Fuchs Lower the front , 200 lbs Springs on back the new wheels are 205/50/17 Yokohama,s Revolvtion Wheels 17s not all the # i have . On page 6 they have how to lower your car like i did. Car came up 4 in. after new wheels

thx for the info. jp
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.