Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: Side shifting transaxle
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
MLedesma
I have a rebuilt transaxle that I rebuilt at the Dr Evil clinic in Denver almost 2 years ago. I took four transaxles to the clinic and used the best synchros and first gear to make this box. It has since sat on my shelf waiting for my long term project, and I decided I could use the funds for the short term project. I also have the shift rods, engine mounts, and shifter to convert your tail shifting transaxle to side shifting. Parts are dirty but in good condition, and it looks like I got some paint on the forward shift rod.

You will need new shift bushings, speedometer drive, reverse switch and pin, lock screws, motor mounts (1 poor condition mount included), and a new cup bushing on the clutch fork (cracked).

Asking $850 crated, insured, and shipped to the lower 48. I would be willing to separate if someone only wants the transmission.

I just realized the shift knob picture is out of focus, I will get another and post it.

Thank you,

Matt

Paypal preferred

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

MLedesma
Bump!

Will consider offers and splitting parts up. I thought this was priced well with me covering the shipping costs (estimated at $125 for lower 48). I will also provide references to individuals I have sold and shipped to in the past if you desire.

Thanks,

Matt
MLedesma
Price reduction $800 shippped for the whole shebang.

Also willing to split up;

$500 +shipping for transaxle
$225 +shipping for all other parts.

Thanks,

Matt
carr914
Matt, I'm picking up a 914 on Saturday that comes with a Tranny - if it looks rough, I may be interested in your Tranny (no other parts)

T.C.
MLedesma
T.C.

Sounds good, let me know.

Matt
MLedesma
Bump
MLedesma
Transmission is SOLD!

Still have engine mounts and bar, shift rods, and shifter.

Thanks

Matt
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.