Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Set of 16 OEM lug bolts for alloy wheels-SOLD
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
reharvey
$100 shipped to cont. US
Tom_T
If they're the real deal Porsche part & not repro or aftermarket etc. - then I'll take them.

Porsche p/n: 914-361-315-01 ..... but I can't see the p/n's on them.
reharvey
QUOTE(Tom_T @ Mar 11 2013, 08:59 PM) *

If they're the real deal Porsche part & not repro or aftermarket etc. - then I'll take them.

I've never seen a lug bolt with the parts number stamped on it. Where would it be? There is a VW logo on the tip of the treaded end with the letters KX but I don't have any with a p/n stamped into it.
Tom_T
QUOTE(reharvey @ Mar 11 2013, 06:37 PM) *

QUOTE(Tom_T @ Mar 11 2013, 08:59 PM) *

I've never seen a lug bolt with the parts number stamped on it. Where would it be? There is a VW logo on the tip of the treaded end with the letters KX but I don't have any with a p/n stamped into it.

Sent you a PM for payment info.

I think that the VW & KX stamp is correct for them - with no p/n, but it's been years since I've looked at any, and my eyes aren't good enough to see them in your pix even when blown up. blink.gif

The VW alloy wheel lugs & bolts for my 88 Westy has some on the top/cap, so I was thinking of those much later versions.

Cheers! beerchug.gif
Tom
///////
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.