Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: ss
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Edgar
I have some 914,912 and 911 parts for free to good home.
914 Engine, short block ( 2.0,1.7 and 1.8 )
914 fuel injection,air box,both 2.0 and 1.7
916 bumper,front and rear and side panel GT
912 Engine sheet metal and mics.
911 Engine short block and shroud
911 bumper front and rear
some mics. parts too.
tweet
Hello. I am interested in the 914 2.0L and 1.8L short blocks. Can you please let me know how to proceed to get them? I need engine parts to finish my rebuild from an engine fire. I am in Florida. Do you by any chance happen to have any stainless steel heat exchangers for the 1.8/1.7L? I
've been trying to locate some that don't require paying an arm and a leg. Thank you.
Highland
I'd be interested in the fuel injection parts. Let me know how to arrange for shipping to SoCal.
PlaysWithCars
Hello Edgar. I have a friend who is trying to restore a 914-2.0 and he needs a complete injection system for it (currently has carbs). Please let me know about shipping to the Seattle area (98038) and I'll make arrangements with him.
euro911
Don't mean to come off as an ogre, but you need to list prices when offering items for sale here.
edwin
I think free is a good indication of price
dangrouche
I am Daly City and would like the 916 parts. I can pick up these parts and anything else you want to move when I am there. Please PM the time and date and address, when you want me to collect the parts. I can get the parts from you this weekend. March 16 or 17, and the rest of this week in the evening as well.

thanks!
falconfp2001
I'm interested in the 911 short block and shroud. I'll pay for the palleting and shipping to 90240.

Could I possibly get a pic?

Thanks

Frank
euro911
Quick - somebody buy me some stronger glasses slap.gif
mepstein
I would like the 1.7 FI if still available. Thanks, Mark
Mark@MarkEpstein.net
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.