Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914World Sweatshirts and Shirts
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2
McMark
This has been on my plate for awhile, and I finally got some time to put everything together. I've found a screen-printer who can handle all of the ordering and shipping, so this will be pretty much out of my hands aside from coordinating.

Here are the colors I've chosen for this run. I'm trying to keep them different each time.

The info from here down may change. I will notify everyone of changes, but take the info below as rough guesstimate/guidelines

Sweatshirts are $30 each + shipping.
Shirts are $17 each + shipping.

Sizes above XL may include an additional charge.

Click through to Rock-n-Ride to order: HERE
biosurfer1
XL Blue for me
BritCarJim
Hmm. Xl red for me.
Jeffs9146
1 - Blue Large t-shirt for me!
Tom_T
Nice job Mark! I like this one!

USC colors & 914world-ish!!!! biggrin.gif

IPB Image

I'd do a M or L or XL of each - if the above color is done, but the size dependent on if they run smaller or larger/normal for M, L & XL. & expected shrinkage, which varies by mfgr. & type of cotton/blend used. You can use L for now for your prelim count.

Geesh, my wife is gonna kil me for more 914 shirts coming in!!!! laugh.gif

popcorn[1].gif
Andyrew
The red and yellow looks like McDonald's...

Can I put a request for a grey with black lettering like the "my friend Howard" banner?
walterolin
I'm with Andyrew, black and grey, XL.

Otherwise a blue XL would be nice.

Sweatshirt
wndsnd
I would be in for a Large Blue T

and

one Sweatshirt.
Cairo94507
I would prefer grey too; regardless, I am in for one and if no grey color, then blue XL.
Mblizzard
Yep. XL and a L blue for me!
Mike Bellis
I'll take:
1-XXL Blue sweatshirt
1-XXL Red sweatshirt
1-XL Blue T-shirt

Maybe more if you add more colors. biggrin.gif
GaroldShaffer
2 XXL Blue
1 M Blue
oldschool
Mark is it a chest print in the front and a full in the back?
Java2570
I'll take a Large blue sweatshirt. Jon
balljoint
Mark,

I love you like a slightly pudgy long haired paperboy with hamburger condiment stains on his collar, who pretty much always gets the paper to my mailbox dry and unfettered. But could you try to be a bit more clear for the membership about how the shirt printer is going to handle the orders and payment before you get a flood of "I'll take one pink belly shirt with cutoff sleeves in XS - K THX - SLITS" type orders?

thumb3d.gif

mellow.gif
shawn914
1 L RED sweatshirt
1 L BLUE t-shirt

Thanks for setting this up with the screen printer/producer.
jgara962
Put me down for a large in blue.

I'm assuming the logo is going on the back?
ThePaintedMan
One medium blue T-shirt for me please! Any chance we'll see some stickers/decals soon too then?
Tom_T
QUOTE(balljoint @ Mar 14 2013, 04:05 AM) *

Mark,

I love you like a slightly pudgy long haired paperboy with hamburger condiment stains on his collar, who pretty much always gets the paper to my mailbox dry and unfettered....

lol-2.gif av-943.gif

Good one Dave!

...although I don't think Mark was pudgy, nor was I, and I was one of those paperboys as a kid! biggrin.gif

Nowadays they're just folks in trucks who sometimes actually manage to hit your property instead of the street/gutter, and then never have to "face the music" when they come to collect monthly, due to central automatic billing! dry.gif

PS - sorry for the rant, but I just collected my 2 papers out of the street/gutter again this morning! sad.gif
Eric_Shea
Awe... wub.gif

Mark, I want a baseball style jersey, grey with blue sleeves. Logo on the front left pocket no larger than 3x3" and then a larger one on the back with a sillouette of my car. 12x12" is fine for the back. Can you make it a Hanes 100% cotton as they're the only brand that doesn't irritate my neck (like other things) dry.gif

Thanks Buddy!!
Eric_Shea
Sorry... "Large" please.
t collins
Down for one blue XXL please!
t collins
QUOTE(t collins @ Mar 14 2013, 06:42 PM) *

Down for one blue XXL please!

That would be a tee
scott_in_nh
large blue sweatshirt for me (unless it is decided to offer grey or black - medium if the run large)
siverson
1 blue xxl shirt, or even better, 1 blue xlt (tall) shirt

-Steve
914four
QUOTE(McMark @ Mar 13 2013, 04:45 PM) *

This has been on my plate for awhile, and I finally got some time to put everything together. I've found a screen-printer who can handle all of the ordering and shipping, so this will be pretty much out of my hands aside from coordinating.

You can indicate your order here, but ACTUAL order will happen with the printer and I will post those details as they become available.

One L blue shirt and one XL blue sweatshirt. Any chance of changing the world (globe) to black... Nothing wrong with a little diversity. biggrin.gif
Jarbuc
Blue XL shirt for me please. Many thanx for setting this up!
PanelBilly
Is tall an option? I'm tall and fat too. I need it long to cover my gut
zymurgist
I'd like a red 2x sweatshirt and a blue 2x T-shirt. Can I get the big logo on the front and nothing on the back?
Gint
Eh... I'm not crazy about those colors either. But I'll take a blue XL sweaty. What's the brand?

A white T would be awesome! <- Because I have to.
saigon71
One large blue T-shirt for me.

Thanks for organizing this!
FL000
I'm in for a Large blue t-shirt
porsche_dreamer
I'm in for a large blue t-shirt!
jbachert
(1) Large blue tshirt
bulitt
One XL Blue Shirt Please! Thanks Mark!
SteveL
Sign me up for 1 Red XL, 1 Blue XL.
Child sized are not available, are they?
thanks
McMark
Ordering is available now! Click HERE
JimN73
Thanks, Mark.

Jim
Mike Bellis
Ordered mine! piratenanner.gif piratenanner.gif piratenanner.gif piratenanner.gif piratenanner.gif piratenanner.gif piratenanner.gif piratenanner.gif piratenanner.gif piratenanner.gif piratenanner.gif piratenanner.gif piratenanner.gif piratenanner.gif piratenanner.gif
Black22
Ordered!!
jgara962
Just ordered mine.
a914dude
Good Luck....

IPB Image
bfrymire
Another one... smile.gif

SteveL
Ordered an XL Tshirt of each color - THANKS beer.gif
Chris Pincetich
I'll wait for black beerchug.gif dry.gif biggrin.gif
kid914
1 red 2xl
thanks
euro911
One blue shirt ordered smile.gif
t collins
blue ordered
oldschool
OK...just ordered,blue...
cary
Ordered 2 Blue ones ................
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.