Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB - Black Vinyl Seat
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
moldygreg
Looking to buy a tear/rip/hole/stink-free black vinyl seat.

Preferably in PNW area so could pick-up.

Late basket-weave would be best, but not a deal-breaker necessarily.

Open to fair offers.

I purchased one recently on eBay for $140 (plus shipping) so similar range in pricing. Payment via PayPal.

Thanks in advance!
Greg
Mikey914
Got one out for refurb, New vinyl $385 exchange if you want it. I'm in Hillsboro.
-Mark
sixaddict
I have one and will sell it ...It is a nice seat ....and has the correct late style vinyl......pm email address and I will shoot a photo so you can be sure of match . But two issues: One it is 200 firm and shipping. I am in SC so shipping would probably be 60 to 70 ...Greyhound cheapest. The only reason I am selling is I had one recovered & it is perfect ...but it did not match the earlier style vinyl that was used. Here is drill: I will not pack and get you a shipping estimate to decide if you can afford shipping ...Just way too much hassle...not trying to be a d____ just too busy to play around. Obviously if you find local one it is better for you.
And just for biggrin.gif ...your target price for a perfect seat is below market.
You got a smoking deal on the one
Lastly , be careful with the match or you will be in same situation I am
The Dr splained all the vinyl idiosyncracies AFTER I bought mine stuff...Not his fault
I waz the dumb bootyshake.gif
Ciao
moldygreg
PM's sent.
Yep. Got a good deal on eBay, but also saw a listing for two go for $300!
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Porsche-914-seats-...973&vxp=mtr

That said, I'm open to reasonable offers. smile.gif

QUOTE(sixaddict @ Mar 15 2013, 02:43 AM) *

I have one and will sell it ...It is a nice seat ....and has the correct late style vinyl......pm email address and I will shoot a photo so you can be sure of match . But two issues: One it is 200 firm and shipping. I am in SC so shipping would probably be 60 to 70 ...Greyhound cheapest. The only reason I am selling is I had one recovered & it is perfect ...but it did not match the earlier style vinyl that was used. Here is drill: I will not pack and get you a shipping estimate to decide if you can afford shipping ...Just way too much hassle...not trying to be a d____ just too busy to play around. Obviously if you find local one it is better for you.
And just for biggrin.gif ...your target price for a perfect seat is below market.
You got a smoking deal on the one
Lastly , be careful with the match or you will be in same situation I am
The Dr splained all the vinyl idiosyncracies AFTER I bought mine stuff...Not his fault
I waz the dumb bootyshake.gif
Ciao
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.