Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS '72 Porsche 914
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
doug.forbes@ffgp.in
I am in the san antonio area and have a 72 Porsche 914 for sale. It is complete, engine, tranny, body (just sandblasted waiting for primer) and the interior. It ran last time but currently has no carb. I need 1200 for all of it. I can post photos later. Also no title but I ran the VIN check and it isnt stolen or anything.
Shindog1961
I have a 73 1.7 engine i'm in the process of rebuilding. When it's done I will be looking for a place to put it. I was originally going to put it in my 74 2.0, but I have decided to rebuild that also to keep it original. How is the body? Its ready for primer/ paint? No interior? My engine won't be ready for about 1 or 2 months depending on how things go. Heads are off to the machine shop and the case is coming apart this weekend. Keep me in mind if you don't sell it soon.
moralem
Pictures would be appreciated and how did you come to have the car without a title?

QUOTE(doug.forbes@ffgp.in @ Mar 15 2013, 05:39 AM) *

I am in the san antonio area and have a 72 Porsche 914 for sale. It is complete, engine, tranny, body (just sandblasted waiting for primer) and the interior. It ran last time but currently has no carb. I need 1200 for all of it. I can post photos later. Also no title but I ran the VIN check and it isnt stolen or anything.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.