Full Version: VDO gauges for sale
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Griffinroydonald
xxx removed
photos
PM sent for volt gauge...
Gint
I going to rant a little here.

That's lame. Posting just a link to Pelican thread, no description, no price here, nothin.

VDO 52mm Gauges for sale

IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image

$20 each shipped or the set of three $50 shipped.
914 Temp Gauge $25 shipped or best offer.
All four gauges for $60 shipped
Griffinroydonald
xxx
budk
I agree with the original rant. If you are going to post a link to another board, at least take the time to put a description.

So, I guess there are TWO of us in this crowd.
Griffinroydonald
xx
Gint
QUOTE(Griffinroydonald @ Mar 15 2013, 06:44 PM) *
I have problems posting pictures here on this site. Most people just follow the link and understand . Thank you for your opinion. The top set of Gauges has been sold. I hope to make you happy so I will not post here anymore for any reason. You can come to the pelican site or just do without. It is sometimes difficult to maintain several adds on several sites at the same time. I try to help people out with my spare parts prices but there is always ONE or maybe TWO or possibly more like you in every crowd. WTF.gif
I didn't say anything about pics. Some folks have problems with that, I get it. I posted them for you. We have all of three or four rules around here. One of them is to post a price in your ad. You didn't even do that. All you had to do was copy your text from the pelican ad and paste it into this one. And add a link to pelican for the pics. And there is more than one or two like you in every crowd too. bye1.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.