Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS- 1.7 and 73-74 2.0 FI double Elbow NEW
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
hwgunner
Little bit of overstock here. FI double elbow's for $16.00 each plus shipping and sales tax in CA and TX. Free shipping if you want 5 of them. I have quite a few more than those pictured. These are Aftermarket.
Click to view attachment
JeffBowlsby
QUOTE(hwgunner @ Mar 18 2013, 01:21 PM) *

Little bit of overstock here. FI double elbow's for $16.00 each plus shipping and sales tax in CA and TX. Free shipping if you want 5 of them. I have quite a few more than those pictured.
Click to view attachment

I'll take 2 Jonathan. Please PM me with total to 94583. Need your paypal address.
kkid
I want one to Oakland CA.
two-strokejohn
I'll take two please. Please pm total to 43146 and paypal address.

Thanks, John Divine
zixxv6
I would like to take 2 if they are still available please.. I will PM address info for shipping.
hwgunner
Still have a bunch. piratenanner.gif
eric9144
I'll take one beerchug.gif
mstein95
Are these elbows "soft", flexible? Rubber/plastic? The repo I bought from AA were terrible - hard as a rock - wouldn't seal around intake manifold outlet. If they are - I'll take one.
hwgunner
QUOTE(mstein95 @ Mar 27 2013, 09:55 AM) *

Are these elbows "soft", flexible? Rubber/plastic? The repo I bought from AA were terrible - hard as a rock - wouldn't seal around intake manifold outlet. If they are - I'll take one.

They appear to be soft to me but then I have not seen the AA ones in person (if these are not the AA copies). I did have one customer tell me these were not AA but then again, I can not be sure because they were in an un-marked bag. The customer that had the AA one told me it looked like it was hacked out of hard plastic and these did not look that way. Maybe one of the other guys can chime in on what they think after getting theirs. beerchug.gif
mstein95
Got mine in the mail today - WAY better quality than the ones I previously purchased (mentioned above).

Recommend.

Thanks
Daiberl
I take one, paypal please.
eric9144
QUOTE(mstein95 @ Apr 15 2013, 05:49 PM) *

Got mine in the mail today - WAY better quality than the ones I previously purchased (mentioned above).

Recommend.

Thanks

agree.gif

Thanks! beerchug.gif
r3dplanet
I'm on for one... PM sent.
JawjaPorsche
PM sent.
Nozzle
PM sent.
Gint
I'll take one please. Thanks Jonathan
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.