Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: F/S 1976 2.0L Complete Part Out - Changed My Mind
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Pages: 1, 2
tweet
Hello Everyone.
Original fuel injection intact, but does not start. Floorboard has some rust, the rest of the components look very good, considering it's age. All electrical was tested and is working. Odometer reads under 21,000 miles, I cannot confirm that these are original miles, but I have the license plate and the tag has not been renewed since 1991. I will try to fulfill everyone's requests on a first come basis; I do work full time. I will be posting pictures of some items already taken off, others on request. Paypal is fine.

Car located in Homestead, Florida 33033

thanks,
dan

Targa Top
$150 + shipping OBO (SOLD)

Update: FI system is gone.
bradtho
does it have a front factory sway bar?
tweet
I am assuming the front end is intact. It does not appear to be modified. Still has 4 bolt.
billh1963
QUOTE(tweet @ Mar 18 2013, 07:27 PM) *

I am assuming the front end is intact. It does not appear to be modified. Still has 4 bolt.

The swar bar will look like this.

Click to view attachment
tweet
Sorry, I went and checked but this car does not have that option installed. Let me know if there's anything else you might like.
Steve Snyder
Dan,
If it is original and in good condition, I need the long, gold cadmium-plated screw that connects the fuel tank straps together. Please PM me with a price including shipping to NC.
It's amazing what goes missing sometimes. Thanks.
bdstone914
Welcome to the World.
A few pictures of the car would help to see what is there and not there.
I have parted out many and know what sells and what most of it is worth.
Feel free to PM any questions.
Good luck.
Brian Mifsud
I'm interested in the emissions equipment if it ever had it:

Smog Pump
Smog Pump Drive Pulley and Bracket (mounts in front of fan inlet)
Air Injection Plumbing
Air Injectors
EGR Tubing if any remain

Thanks

Brian
7TPorsh
Dash wiring harnesses for the gauges?
ThePaintedMan
If the electrical is working, would it be possible to run the starter and get us some compression numbers? I might be interested in the engine if it tests okay and the price is right.
jersey914
Dibs on the side view mirrors if they are OEM. I also need the interior light if it is OEM and working.

PM me please

Rob
rgolia
how about the fresh air box
tweet
QUOTE(bdstone914 @ Mar 18 2013, 11:04 PM) *

Welcome to the World.
A few pictures of the car would help to see what is there and not there.
I have parted out many and know what sells and what most of it is worth.
Feel free to PM any questions.
Good luck.

Mikey914
PM me up for a price on the side trim I need a set.
Thanks
Bills914-4
QUOTE(ThePaintedMan @ Mar 19 2013, 03:13 PM) *

If the electrical is working, would it be possible to run the starter and get us some compression numbers? I might be interested in the engine if it tests okay and the price is right.

Hello George, let me know if I can help you , he's agout 20-30 miles south of me
( I thought I was the farrest one south ) smile.gif , Bill D.
ps thanks again for the trim piece ,

hey tweet welcome.png
914Sixer
I would like the front fuel pump mount. Cover, mounts and bracket.
914outlaw
That car looks pretty good for a parts car. It's a '76 2.0. Might be worth saving.
How much for the wheels w/o tires shipped to Ewing NJ 08618?
tweet
bump
Most parts are still available. Post reply for any parts request, no part too big or small.
budk
QUOTE(tweet @ Mar 25 2013, 07:21 AM) *

bump
Most parts are still available. Post reply for any parts request, no part too big or small.

What does the bottom of the doors look like?
thanks.
tweet
QUOTE(budk @ Mar 25 2013, 07:43 AM) *

bump

thanks.

Here are some pictures of the doors
ThePaintedMan
As someone said before... that looks pretty good for a parts car. Are you sure you want to part it out? The longs look to be in good shape! Restore it!
tweet
Yes, you are both correct. It is the last year of production and it's a nearly intact 2.0L. But I am rebuilding my own 1974 1.8L that I have had stored for 20 years and has like zero rust (unbelievable but true even after the fire). It kills me to have to part it out, but I don't have the pockets to do two cars. I went through all my cash already on my own car and still needed parts, that's why I bought this '76 with the last of the money. What I can't use, I have to sell to finish mine. Got three kids and a wife; oldest girl goes to college in August.
AE354803
I'll take the oil pump if you still have it (so long as the gears and everything are SAT),

PM sent
rjames
Can I get a close up pic of the driver's side interior door handle and an asking price?
kid914
Interested in the roll bar pads ...! a pillars...! upon pictures.
Thanks
tweet
QUOTE(AE354803 @ Apr 2 2013, 12:33 AM) *

I'll take the oil pump if you still have it (so long as the gears and everything are SAT),

PM sent

pm sent on oil pump
SOLD
lonewolfe
I'm interested in the chrome sail panel trim pieces and the targa bar latches if they're in good shape. Shipping is to Oakland, CA 94605. Let me know if they're still available and what shipping will be.

Thanks,

Mark

QUOTE(tweet @ Mar 18 2013, 04:15 PM) *

Hello Everyone.
New to the forum and I need more cash flow. So I bought a parts car to get the rest of what I needed to finish the restoration on my 914 project that died in a fire 20 years ago. The car came almost 100% complete. Original fuel injection intact, but does not start. This is what I am keeping: all locks, dash switches, gauges, rear trunk lid, front windshield glass, some seals, all rubber and plastic stuff that burned away in fire, all interior, engine and wiring harnesses. Basically everything else is available for sale. Floorboard is rusted, the rest of the components look very good, considering it's age. All electrical was tested and is working. Odometer reads under 21,000 miles, I cannot confirm that these are original miles, but I have the license plate and the tag has not been renewed since 1991. I will try to fulfill everyone's requests on a first come basis; I do work full time. I will be posting pictures of some items already taken off, others on request. Paypal is fine.

thanks,
dan

tweet
QUOTE(lonewolfe @ Apr 3 2013, 04:04 AM) *

I'm interested in the chrome sail panel trim pieces and the targa bar latches if they're in good shape. Shipping is to Oakland, CA 94605. Let me know if they're still available and what shipping will be.

Thanks,

Mark

Hello Everyone.
New to the forum and I need more cash flow. So I bought a parts car to get the rest of what I needed to finish the restoration on my 914 project that died in a fire 20 years ago. The car came almost 100% complete. Original fuel injection intact, but does not start. This is what I am keeping: all locks, dash switches, gauges, rear trunk lid, front windshield glass, some seals, all rubber and plastic stuff that burned away in fire, all interior, engine and wiring harnesses. Basically everything else is available for sale. Floorboard is rusted, the rest of the components look very good, considering it's age. All electrical was tested and is working. Odometer reads under 21,000 miles, I cannot confirm that these are original miles, but I have the license plate and the tag has not been renewed since 1991. I will try to fulfill everyone's requests on a first come basis; I do work full time. I will be posting pictures of some items already taken off, others on request. Paypal is fine.

thanks,
dan

pm sent
tweet
QUOTE(jersey914 @ Mar 19 2013, 10:06 PM) *

Dibs on the side view mirrors if they are OEM. I also need the interior light if it is OEM and working.

PM me please

Rob

the mirror has been sold
tweet
QUOTE(Mikey914 @ Mar 21 2013, 01:37 AM) *

PM me up for a price on the side trim I need a set.
Thanks

the rear sail trim has been sold
tweet
QUOTE(Steve Snyder @ Mar 18 2013, 10:48 PM) *

Dan,
If it is original and in good condition, I need the long, gold cadmium-plated screw that connects the fuel tank straps together. Please PM me with a price including shipping to NC.
It's amazing what goes missing sometimes. Thanks.

the long bolt for the gas tank harness has been sold
tweet
QUOTE(tweet @ Mar 18 2013, 07:15 PM) *

Hello Everyone.

thanks,
dan

Hello everyone,
I've had several people ask me about the steering wheel, and as promised here is the information. In order to give everyone an opportunity on the wheel, I have listed it on Ebay

SOLD
somd914
Not sure if you are planning on taking a sawsall to the tub - seems like a shame, but if you are, how is the firewall behind the pedal cluster as seen below? PM sent also. Thanks

Click to view attachment
tweet
Here are some pictures of the floor and front wall.
kc4ssd
Front Bumper available and if so how much and pics.

Tim Naples Fl.
Roadsterman60
PM sent on pedal cluster and tail light lenses.
sebring66
Hello Tim,

I saw your looking for a late front bumper,I believe I have 1 or 2. Ill pull them down and send you some pics and prices later today.

Thanks,
Josh@carreraparts

QUOTE(kc4ssd @ Apr 8 2013, 09:06 AM) *

Tim Naples Fl.

tweet
QUOTE(kc4ssd @ Apr 8 2013, 12:06 PM) *

Tim Naples Fl.

Hello Tim,
I have both the front and the rear. I am in Homestead, Florida. I could ship it/them to you or you could pick up and save yourself a lot of dough. I got the front one off yesterday to remove the left fender, and it was in very nice condition underneath. I will pm you on price.
somd914
QUOTE(tweet @ Apr 7 2013, 10:15 PM) *

Here are some pictures of the floor and front wall.

Floor around the pedal cluster might be salvageable. The firewall looks good. Once you get the pedal cluster out it will be more obvious as to the condition of both. So if you are going to cut her up sawzall-smiley.gif , let me know how much. Thanks
tweet
QUOTE(tweet @ Apr 3 2013, 11:10 AM) *

QUOTE(lonewolfe @ Apr 3 2013, 04:04 AM) *

Thanks,

Mark

Hello Everyone.

thanks,
dan

pm sent

bottom sail trim has been sold
tweet
QUOTE(tweet @ Mar 25 2013, 07:51 AM) *

QUOTE(budk @ Mar 25 2013, 07:43 AM) *

bump

thanks.

Here are some pictures of the doors

weekend bump
tweet
QUOTE(tweet @ Mar 18 2013, 07:15 PM) *

Hello Everyone.

thanks,
dan

Targa Top
No cracks on pad, latches intact, original perlon headliner well attached, no broken off corners, aluminum trim has no corrosion. Seals are original will need replacing.
$150 + shipping OBO (SOLD)

Oil Pump is in great shape, from a 1.8L, moves freely, and is still available. Has low miles on it, about 45,000.
tweet
I got another parts car, so everything that is still on the yellow car that is available, is for sale!!!
rjames
Can I get a close up picture of the interior driver's side door handle?
tweet
Fuel injection system is gone; traded.
tweet
weekend bump
jeeperjohn56
I need a good headlight switch, are they the same on all models? I have a 73/2.0.John
porschefile2010
Hi. Are the sunvisors still ok and available? Would be shipping to Oakland CA.
billh1963
That car could have been saved...what a shame. Oh well....another '76 bites the dust! Be sure to put the VIN in the database.
tweet
weekend bump
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.