Sweet!

Congrats Tim!
scotty914
dont want it the motor is not in the middle
TimT
Sean,

come buy some seat time

WE need to pay for it now LOL

It came with as spun bearing in the engine...Ive noticed some very cool things when we broke the engine down... ie piston skirts are coated (teflon perhaps) other "coatings" are used within the engine.... Porsche Motorsports built the engine Peter Dawe "refreshed" it..

Im like a kid in a candy store..... this car is amazing...
redshift
ohmy.gif

I can't believe you didn't spend the money on a really, really, really GREAT 914!

mad.gif

Sweet!!!!!!!!!!!

M
ppickerell
Hope to see you run this out here in ALMS! Whack the M Brothers.
Jeroen
ohmy.gif
URY914
Tim,
I like you but you suck. biggrin.gif

Paul
TimT
Paul Im just the guy that scrapes the build up off the practice slicks.....

My friend bought this car... we are now into the WTF stage....

But the Racers Group chief mechanic for this car, also happens to be my friends partner... Ive learned TONS of how the top teams work in the past few months..

I will post updates,
Brad Roberts
They are awesome cars. My life changed when I was introduced to the GT3R back in 2000. Running the GT3RSR last year in Grand Am kept the fire alive and well. Hopefully this one wasnt too beat up.

B
GTeener
aktion035.gif driving.gif

Wow!
You're big time now!
Have fun and be careful out there smile.gif
Root_Werks
mueba.gif Funny looking 914? laugh.gif Seriously, nice car, drive it hard! driving.gif
Allan
Was that car at the German Auto Fest in Ventura? I saw one there that looked kinda like it.
larryp
Where do you run it?
TimT
We JUST bought, or I should say my friend just bought the car. Its kind of mind numbing to know you own a car that was 4th in class at Lemans (Porsche had the wrong t/o bearing in the car 4th in class after swapping a clutch )

We plan on bringing it to the Sebring PCA club race to get to know it...and possibly some of the Northeast Grand Am events. We will bring it to some DE for shakedowns..

My friend only has a 2 car trailer now.. Im persuading him to invest in a 4 car stacker so we can bring his monster, the Lemans car, a customers car, and my 914

The picture was taken at LeMans last year. The car was assigned #81, when it ran here in the states it was #66

The way the car is now is now.. it needs a bit of work.. it backed into the foam at WGI but nothing really serious..

I cant wait to drive it!!!!!
Jeroen
I need friends like yours biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.