914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
sebring66
914 Rear Valance with Exhaust Cutout-$200.00
IPB Image

914 6 Rear Valance, someone cutout for dual Exhaust- $200.00
IPB Image
IPB Image
hot_shoe914
Damn, I think I gave away $200.00 a few weeks ago. Had no idea these valances were worth that much money. Guess I should have asked for at least the shipping cost. Oh well, too late now. confused24.gif
ericoneal
I bought one just like that for $76 shipped a few months ago.

QUOTE(hot_shoe914 @ Mar 19 2013, 11:39 PM) *

Damn, I think I gave away $200.00 a few weeks ago. Had no idea these valances were worth that much money. Guess I should have asked for at least the shipping cost. Oh well, too late now. confused24.gif

underthetire
I just gave one away for $25.00 headbang.gif
Kaduku
I just bought one brand new online for $108. I just need to cut it out myself.
euro911
Yeah, a little steep blink.gif
Pat Garvey
I realize that many of you want early or rear valences to cut up for your custom exhausts. But, if you're into restoration these parts (ready to bolt on) will cost youa lot more than these pictured. Not highjacking the sellers thread, but his prices are OK for parts to be butchered.

I'd be asking a lot more for the later valence, though mine is concours. My early snowplow (perfect) would be 4 times the price.....but I'm not selling anything.
sebring66
beerchug.gif Cheers, Pat thanks for putting things into perspective for all these fine folks, your words of wisdom are welcome on my threads any time

Thanks,
Josh@carreraparts

QUOTE(Pat Garvey @ Mar 21 2013, 06:21 PM) *

I realize that many of you want early or rear valences to cut up for your custom exhausts. But, if you're into restoration these parts (ready to bolt on) will cost youa lot more than these pictured. Not highjacking the sellers thread, but his prices are OK for parts to be butchered.

I'd be asking a lot more for the later valence, though mine is concours. My early snowplow (perfect) would be 4 times the price.....but I'm not selling anything.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.