Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT Do you use note pads, scratch pads, etc...?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
seanery
I use them all the time and I'm just about out. I thought I could find a bunch online pretty easily and cheaply, but didn't have much luck except for drug rep pads and plain white pads made from a ream of printer paper - boring. I used to get them from vendors (printers, videotape suppliers, etc...) but haven't been ordering that stuff lately, so the freebies are gone for now.

Two Questions:
  • Does anyone have a source for 4x6 sized pads cheap, but kinda cool?
  • Should we get some 914Club pads made up to sell in the E-com?
GaroldShaffer
I use note pads all the time for work.

When the Parade was in Milwaukee a few years ago I bought nice note pad with a 914 in black & white on the bottom. Of course I have used it all and can not find the name of the company that made it. <_<
skline
That would be cool, little post it pads cut out in the shape of a 914 in different colors. You could leave little notes everywhere and people would know you have been there.
markb
QUOTE(skline @ Nov 19 2004, 07:54 AM)
That would be cool, little post it pads cut out in the shape of a 914 in different colors. You could leave little notes everywhere and people would know you have been there.

Very cool indeed! I'd buy a bunch of those. smile.gif
lawrencedesigns
Don't hesitate to contact us if you want something special done...Notepads, memo pads, etc. We do it all!
Last project here was the 914 GURL hats and now the "Got Cones" hats.
Let us know what your ideas are...

Keeth Lawrence
www.lawrencedesigns.biz
Gint
QUOTE(seanery Posted on Nov 19 2004 @ 08:25 AM)

* Should we get some 914Club pads made up to sell in the E-com?

Absofreakinlutely! I'm all over that.
Mueller
I have a 4x6 pad with a 914 drawing on the top....I'll find it and scan a copy...artist was a female (I'm guessing due to the name wacko.gif )
Gint
I have a notepad at home from a company named "Fuchs Machining.". It's my favorite pad. I'll have to grab a pic later.
GaroldShaffer
I have a 4x6 pad with a 914 drawing on the top....I'll find it and scan a copy...artist was a female (I'm guessing due to the name  )

yeah, that's what the I had.
ThinAir
I'm cheap - I use the old pages from my page-a-day Dilbert calendar. I figure that when I give a note to someone they might get a smile out of it too. Yeah - it's not fancy like the pads you guys have described, but it's fun.
redshift
http://images.google.com/images?q=Post+it+notes&hl=en

I was looking for the office covered with yellow post-its..

M
Mueller
I've had this pad for almost 10 years....I try not to use it since I am running out of sheets sad.gif

size is 5.5"x8.5"
Mueller
name on back of pad...I've never tried to contact her....
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.