Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS 1975 914-6 Conversion
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
BigRed1
FS 1975 914-6 2.2L Conversion.
5000 miles on rebuild. New updates including turbo tensioners, bearings, oil pump etc. PMO fuel regulation, Solex carbs, Patrick Racing aluminum oil tank. Rich Johnson linkages. Fresh rebuilt 901 trans. with new clutch by Brad Mayeur. Mini-lite wheels with new Bridgestones. KYBs. No cracks or splits in dash. No cracks in glass. Car is Diamond silver metallic. $15,000. Contact Rick at 419-270-0743.

attachmentid=376645]
Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment
Click to view attachment
billh1963
I can't open this...is it just me?
championgt1
QUOTE(billh1963 @ Mar 25 2013, 10:08 AM) *

Not just you. I can't either.
BigRed1
QUOTE(championgt1 @ Mar 25 2013, 01:21 PM) *

QUOTE(billh1963 @ Mar 25 2013, 10:08 AM) *

Not just you. I can't either.

Looks like PDF file didn't take-I will post individual pictures.
jela5958
The car looks great, so what issues besides the sagging driver side sail vinyl & overspray on the driver's door sill VIN tag are the photos not revealing? shades.gif

I'm looking for a black, silver or white 914 to compliment my Boxster. Rick, sharing what flaws the car has could make for a compelling case to follow up, in hopes of flying out to drive it home driving.gif ... or not!
Cairo94507
Thanks for the pictures. That car should sell with little trouble now.
BigRed1
QUOTE(jela5958 @ Mar 28 2013, 12:10 AM) *

The car looks great, so what issues besides the sagging driver side sail vinyl & overspray on the driver's door sill VIN tag are the photos not revealing? shades.gif

I'm looking for a black, silver or white 914 to compliment my Boxster. Rick, sharing what flaws the car has could make for a compelling case to follow up, in hopes of flying out to drive it home driving.gif ... or not!

1. Paint is presentable for show & shine but not councours. There is a chip on top surface of passenger door and right front fender. Hood has a patch on the corner near the windshield that needs to be touched up. Front air dam has chips. Rear deck lid has a scratch. Car was repainted in 1995 in Diamond Silver Metallic-I have receipts and photos of refinishing)
2. Targa top could use new seals. There is a scratch on the targa top.
3. Rear trunk rubber hold downs for targa-one has a crack in it. It is functional but I want to replace it.
4. The original shift knob cracked. It is replaced with a Boxster style knock off. I have orginal knob and a leather Porsche knob with crest on it.
5. Deposit box on driver's door is in fair shape. The vinyl lid is weathered but not cracked or split. I have a spare door.
6. The sunviors mounts need to be replaced. Visors are in excellent shape.
7. Tach signal adapter from Bob Ashlock (Pelican contributer) needs to be wired in. Tach read 4 cyl revs currently)

Waiting for weather here in Ohio to break. Car will go in for oil change and alignment service.

Longitudinals and battery tray are rust free.

Please let me know if you have any questions or would like additonal photos or information.

I have been on assignment for 3 years with my company in Shanghai, China and will be stateside until September of this year. Car has seen limited driving since I came back stateside every 6-8 weeks. (Stabil in fuel system, Techron run through to keep clean.) Car needs to be driven. I have invested a lot into the car and would like to see it go to a good home.

jela5958
Thanks for the follow up Rick. I intend to call you tomorrow.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.