Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: 72 1.7l d-jet fuel injection parts - Price drop
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
bradtho
everything is "plus shipping". local pickup (seattle eastside) is great.

most everything came from an engine I bought. The engine turned, but I never heard it run. I bench tested what I could, and will gladly double check things for you assuming I have the tools to check.

make an offer.

dizzy 0 231 174 005 (includes vacuum advance, condenser, points & rotor, plus additional cap, rotor, condenser & 2 sets of points in the 2nd pic) - $75
MPS 0 280 100 041 (includes bracket) - $35 SOLD
thermo time switch (sorry cant read the tiny print!) - $10
throtte body & TPS - $50 SOLD
AAR - $50 SOLD
alternator (includes pully, wiring, boots, bracket, everything you see) - $15
blower mount (I've got a broken motor that I can include to make this thing complete, otherwise it's all the mounting brackets and the early 2 way housing) - $15
starter - $15 SOLD

decel valve - $25 SOLD
FPR - $10
Fuel pump - included pic that shows part number, let me know if you want another pic of the pump - $40 SOLD

NEW ADDITION!!!

a set of front Koni's for Boge struts. pulled them out of some 911 T-struts I bought. both move with good resistance. The bump stops are in excellent condition - $50
1 set of targa to window top seals from 914rubber.com. ended up with a 2nd set and don't need them - $17 SOLD

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
bradtho
Click to view attachment
bradtho
Click to view attachment
bradtho
removed pics of sold items
bradtho
Click to view attachment
bradtho
bradtho
that's all I've got for now.
Robert21
PM sent on AAR thanks
bradtho
icon_bump.gif
bradtho
bump for lower prices, c'mon I need some money for my next project!
r3dplanet
Hey, can you tell me what the part number is on the ECU?

dangrouche
PM with offer sent for the fuel pump
bradtho
QUOTE(r3dplanet @ Apr 15 2013, 10:22 PM) *

Hey, can you tell me what the part number is on the ECU?

I was looking this morning and couldn't find a part number anywhere on the ECU box. is the print small? by the connector? by the adjuster?

btw: I'm going to be in Portland in a couple weeks if you want to arrange for some "free shipping".
bradtho
I'm in the process of moving so am very motivated to get rid of this stuff now. bumping to the top in the hope that someone is interested in making some offers!
bradtho
bradtho
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.