Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WCC plaques
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
ppickerell
J-Man,
Can you re-do the WCC2005 file as all outlines with no fill and send it to me in AI format? I am laser marking stainless steel dash plaques and the jpg that Howard sent me does not look right when marked. If so, please send it to pat@peridotcorp.com
Thanks,
SirAndy
QUOTE(ppickerell @ Nov 19 2004, 12:32 PM)
Can you re-do the WCC2005 file as all outlines with no fill and send it to me in AI format?

hey J., i have illustrator 9, just in case you need it to make a nice outline ...

wink.gif Andy
ppickerell
Andy,
Here is the file, outline away!
ppickerell
Remove all of the "gray" or fill and leave only outlines of all features including text.
SirAndy
QUOTE(ppickerell @ Nov 19 2004, 01:20 PM)
Remove all of the "gray" or fill and leave only outlines of all features including text.

that'll look like crap. i will need the original file (PSD, EPS, AI whatever) ...

can't do that from a JPG without *TONS* of work.
like, i would have to clean out the gray, blow it up, run it through streamline, and clean up a lot more on the lineart ...

i have done that kind of stuff for a living for 4 years, trust me, a small JPG as the source SUCKS ...

so, jeroen, got the original file handy?
smile.gif Andy
McMark
He's probably sleeping or something dumb like that. laugh.gif
Jeroen
Geezzz... I spend one evening on the couch with the wife watching video's and you guys are all over me huh.gif
I'm trying to have something that remotely resembles a life here biggrin.gif

Pat, the logo is coming your way...

cheers,

Jeroen
Jeroen
Pat, the logo's are in your mailbox...

Hmmm... now lets see, who can I bother to get something done at 06.00 in the morning biggrin.gif
Bleyseng
hehe, I am in heaven here as some friends just flew in from Holland with 2 six packs of Palm beer. I am retiring to the couch to suck down some beer and eat Old Amsterdam.

Geoff smilie_pokal.gif
Jeroen
cheers dude!
beer.gif
cooltimes
Hey pop the old crip a top too. What is PALM beer? Are you really going to do that to Amsterdam? Must be a chickeeee.
That logo art is cool. Can I play with it too using CorelDraw 3.1?

Mike
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.